is it possible/could you SERIOUSLY date/get serious with a deaf girl?

so at my gym ive seen this BAD girl, shes like a 9/10... good face, BANGIN body etc etc.. Only seen her twice, me and my friend noticed shes deaf though, and i dont speak sign language unfortunately..  Pretty sure nothing will ever come of this just curious of what NT thought on the subject matter...

no pics, idk her name and i cant facebook the bad deaf girl from the gym, so heres some randoms so u dont cry

Spoiler [+]
IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

jfxfl1.jpg

6455_144721856310_715626310_3937332_7129615_n.jpg

38647_151055331572463_100000039915248_525941_7486031_n.jpg

levels_08-13-10__3_.JPG

rican.jpg

rosa-acosta-atlnightspots.jpg

so at my gym ive seen this BAD girl, shes like a 9/10... good face, BANGIN body etc etc.. Only seen her twice, me and my friend noticed shes deaf though, and i dont speak sign language unfortunately..  Pretty sure nothing will ever come of this just curious of what NT thought on the subject matter...

no pics, idk her name and i cant facebook the bad deaf girl from the gym, so heres some randoms so u dont cry

Spoiler [+]
IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

jfxfl1.jpg

6455_144721856310_715626310_3937332_7129615_n.jpg

38647_151055331572463_100000039915248_525941_7486031_n.jpg

levels_08-13-10__3_.JPG

rican.jpg

rosa-acosta-atlnightspots.jpg

get sign language for dummies an get to know her better.

you said 9/10

get sign language for dummies an get to know her better.

you said 9/10

sure.

you don't have to worry about her talking too much.

plus it be a chance to learn sign language

until then unlimited texting ftw

sure.

you don't have to worry about her talking too much.

plus it be a chance to learn sign language

until then unlimited texting ftw

Some people who are deaf still speak well enough to carry on conversations, they also might be able to read lips so they'd know what you're talking about.

If you really wanted to get to know her, you could look up beginning/basic sign language and make the effort to speak to her and then see where that takes you.

Some people who are deaf still speak well enough to carry on conversations, they also might be able to read lips so they'd know what you're talking about.

If you really wanted to get to know her, you could look up beginning/basic sign language and make the effort to speak to her and then see where that takes you.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Truth. I met Matt Hamill once, and he understood what I was saying.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Truth. I met Matt Hamill once, and he understood what I was saying.

I saw a super cute girl at a bar once and then I noticed she had one of those underdeveloped hands. Even a buddy of mine saw this girl at church and she was super cute too and then she got up and had one leg. Just kind of struck an odd nerve for some reason....no offense to anyone out there.

I saw a super cute girl at a bar once and then I noticed she had one of those underdeveloped hands. Even a buddy of mine saw this girl at church and she was super cute too and then she got up and had one leg. Just kind of struck an odd nerve for some reason....no offense to anyone out there.

yes i dont see why you cant the fact that shes deaf would most likely make the bond stronger between you 2

go for it!

Back
Top Bottom