Is it ok to be this Nervous. =(((

man you're going to college, be cool. enjoy still being a kid for the next 4 years
some of the dudes i graduated with have kids and are working that 9-5.... i graduated in '06' btw

Dayuum.. .this is making me feel like I CAN'T WAIT for college!!! Davis will be a blast! No more having to come home because my pops keeps calling me to!Things will be different though that's for sure.. and I'll make the best of it like I did in high school

It's normal to be nervous, but you going to college. Enjoy it, and remember it is NOT the real world. The real world comes AFTER college, and then you willhave a real reason to be nervous youngin'.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

man up #*+@+

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jawny going hardbody.

son got called a +%+#% by a chick
roll.gif

I've had my share of anxiety after I graduated college. But then there's a need to face the "real world". You'll probably end up saying"is this it?" (on a positive note) in the future.

If you're really feeling that nervous, just think that you're not the only one with that "problem" and you are more fortunate than somepeople (i.e. those who are as young as you and have kids). They have harder circumstances in life than what you imagine yourself to have.

But then you're just gonna go to college. They're right. That's not the "real world" yet. It's one of the more fun phases in life.Don't fuss. You're bound to be there anyway.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

It's normal to be nervous, but you going to college. Enjoy it, and remember it is NOT the real world. The real world comes AFTER college, and then you will have a real reason to be nervous youngin'.

this man speaks the truth. your parents are for the most part still caring for you (paying tuition... etc.). you'll enjoy college man, best years ofyour life. Real world begins when you get that degree... then your parents cut you off. Enjoy it while you can, cause from what i can see the REAL world is alot tougher than you think.

I'm graduating this week from HS and going to be going to SJSU in the fall as well. I think I'm ready to be a little more independent though. But Iknow a lot of people who are nervous to leave so there nothing wrong with that.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Dayuum.. .this is making me feel like I CAN'T WAIT for college!!! Davis will be a blast! No more having to come home because my pops keeps calling me to! Things will be different though that's for sure.. and I'll make the best of it like I did in high school

I chose it because it's ideal for recreational activity, and vacaville nike outlet is near by [that wasn't really a factor]. I guess it's oneof those schools where the surrounding area presents you with nothing but having to meet people. No night clubs...only thing is the few restaurants and themovies.

Back
Top Bottom