Is it just me or is BUN B the most helpful rapper to the new school?

Bun do vouch for a lot of cats which is coo. Then u look at dudes like Didd and Hov to name a few and they only will mention a cat if they profit some how fromem i.e. Jay and the Drake track

A story that Bun always tells is that when they wanted to sample "Use Me" Bill Withers let them have it but on the condition that he could meet withhim and Pimp and talk to them about the industry and keeping their minds right. I don't doubt that having a legend of that caliber take time out to schooltwo greenhorns at a time when rap was still looking for acceptance had an impact on how Bun approaches the next generation.

Dont forget LUPE he took him on tour when he first started out, some of "hiphop saved my life" was about Bun...But I made this observation as well.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Word. I see dude helping everyone.
and my man been out since '89....who else from '89 is even still even relevant enough to be considered help??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bun in a rare class. I think Scarface is right up there with him in terms of current relevance though.

roll.gif

c8836fb91e9f3c44f642aa8e0b7cd6a79f3749a9.gif

I even rock with Scarface but NT is just delusional some times when it comes to whats painfully obvious

you wrong
laugh.gif

When 'face first album drop??
nerd.gif

Hey Bun B is the man. When he had a concert in finland i was there and got to talk with him for a while. He's very smart and cool dude. Bun B and Pimp Care the best duo ever.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Bun is how all these old school dudes should be. plus he MURDERS every guest appearance
he really does! ........ i dont think Bun has ever had a wack featured verse ever
nerd.gif
....EVER!!! prove me wrong...

Bun never has a bad verse. He always kills. Is there any information for the Trill OG album?

I mean its a difference between not being a stuck up artist and messing with whoever and being a real dude (Bun) and actually cosigning, signing literally andas the thread said helping rappers(Jay). Im saying Wayne worked with more artsit than Bun and Jay combined who he help?

Bun did a track with Aztec and Question that aint help at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I met Bun today.

Look out for a song he did with my boy Carter called "A Houston Summer". Remember I told you.

Carter is nice tho... he got any tapes ... i can only find single tracks

Bun is about as cool a dude you`re ever gonna met
pimp.gif
..A lot of people thought he would maybe turn into a recluse after Pimp died but he`s still going hard...

There's a difference between doing a verse (Bun), coming out for concerts (Bun), and being apart of a team that signs an act (Jay-Z). Don't act likeHov went to the South and hand picked these artists. Jay had help. Yes, Jay has done a couple of verses for new artists, but has he ever come out for a concertthat wasn't in NYC?? Bun has traveled to other cities for other artists ...

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Hey Bun B is the man. When he had a concert in finland i was there and got to talk with him for a while. He's very smart and cool dude. Bun B and Pimp C
are the best duo ever.

HAHA %@! NAH THE BEST WHAT ABOUT GURU AND DJ PREMIER-GANGSTARR

Originally Posted by cartune

I mean its a difference between not being a stuck up artist and messing with whoever and being a real dude (Bun) and actually cosigning, signing literally and
as the thread said helping rappers(Jay). Im saying Wayne worked with more artsit than Bun and Jay combined who he help?

Bun did a track with Aztec and Question that aint help at all
laugh.gif

SO HE ALSO MADE A SONG WITH LA COKA NOSTRA THAT REALLY HELPED

undefinedinc wrote:
Dont forget LUPE he took him on tour when he first started out, some of "hiphop saved my life" was about Bun...But I made this observation as well.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

There's a difference between doing a verse (Bun), coming out for concerts (Bun), and being apart of a team that signs an act (Jay-Z). Don't act like Hov went to the South and hand picked these artists. Jay had help. Yes, Jay has done a couple of verses for new artists, but has he ever come out for a concert that wasn't in NYC?? Bun has traveled to other cities for other artists ...

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Bun is how all these old school dudes should be. plus he MURDERS every guest appearance
he really does! ........ i dont think Bun has ever had a wack featured verse ever
nerd.gif
....EVER!!! prove me wrong...
THIS!

pimp.gif

who has Jay cosigned that wasn't already hot? comparison is not valid IMO.

who has he "put on" from the South? Jeezy? Jeezy was already well known before he got the Jay "thumbs up"

you don't see Jay on miscellaneous (that have no business relationship) folks' songs like you do Bun

who has Jay cosigned that wasn't already hot? comparison is not valid IMO.

who has he "put on" from the South? Jeezy? Jeezy was already well known before he got the Jay "thumbs up"

you don't see Jay on miscellaneous (that have no business relationship) folks' songs like you do Bun
Ok now who has Bun actually helped push to the front. Bun getting money its not like a Bun verse guarantees you a hit or recognition. He'sjust more available then these other legends Dont get me wrong Bun is that dude but who has he really put on? Ask Sparkdawg, Cory Mo and stable of artist onthe late Pimp C's label.

Originally Posted by cartune

Dont get me wrong Bun is that dude but who has he really put on? Ask Sparkdawg, Cory Mo and stable of artist on the late Pimp C's label.
Because those artists suck. I wouldn't want to mess with them either.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom