is it dumb to try and learn to skate at age 21?

I'm 23 and thinking about it. all I can do is push around. now that I work at a skateshop I really want to learn a few tricks.

I used to skate back when I was in my teen years, and have been thinking of picking up a board again.I wasn't insane good or anything, but I could holddown most flip tricks and nail a few small handrails.

I only want to do it because it's great exersize and Its fun. I've let myself go in the last few years....

I started to learn how to snowboard last year when I was 21. Sure the learning will be a lot more difficult, but fi you want to learn age shouldn't stopyou.

It's never too late to learn how to skate, just don't expect to become pro or anything..

I started when I was 14-15, in 98... I barely skate anymore, skating is a young kid's sport really.. When you're younger you heal much quicker off ofinjuries

90zpmr.jpg

Dude, go for it! I would try and learn anything I could no matter what age as long as it seems fun or usefull. I have been debating on taking classes to learnSpanish for a while now, I'm 26.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

NAW MY DOOT, IT AINT DUMB BUT AT THIS STAGE IN THE GAME, YOU AINT GOT HEAL LIKE YOU USED TO UNLESS YOU ALL KUNG FUD TAI CHID OUT DRINKING GREEN TEAS LATTES AND WHATNOT. GOOD LUCK !
Big-Lebowski-web.jpg

Just do it. word to Nike
I recently bought a board to ride to and from class. I bust my @#$ all the time
laugh.gif
, but its fun for me so it doesnt phase me

Man you are never to old to skate. When i was a youngster i used to skate but I quit due to running the streets and dumb stuff like that. I just startedskating again last summer & i have a blast everytime i get on my board. If you start your better off buying a good board. That fake %@+ walmart *+## aintgonna do nothing but break in a week. Beleive me i know, then just hit up your local skatepark and get to it. When im at the skatepark I see old %@+ catsouthere, white beards and everything...*+## im 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom