%!* is going on in these pictures? Vol. Anderson Cooper

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

whats not to get? he's helping someone out in Haiti... oh and i heard anderson cooper was related to andrew carnegie
his mom is like the great great great grand daughter or something.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Maybe there was some falling debris.
I was sorta right.

Anderson Cooper

smokin.gif

This is ridiculously sad. How do you even begin to rebuild civilization? Police to create order? Infrastructure? Governance?

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

whats not to get? he's helping someone out in Haiti... oh and i heard anderson cooper was related to andrew carnegie
Dude was born into some serious paper, he never had to work if he didn't want to.
But look where he is at now and what he is doing.
Respect.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

better question is: what kinda jeans are those?
pimp.gif
Should I be suprised? Nah.

Wow, that country is just in pieces. I can't see the country recovering anytime soon. They were already the poorest country in the west and this was justanother blow to them.

As things got really out of control, I saw a looter on the roof of the store they'd broken into throw what I think was part of a concrete block into the crowd. It hit a small boy in the head. I saw him collapse. More chunks of concrete were being thrown at the looters on the roof. The injured boy couldn't get up. He'd try and then collapse again. Blood was pouring from his head. He was conscious but had no control over his body. I was afraid someone on the roof would see him lying there and throw another cinderblock piece onto him. I was afraid he'd get killed. No one seemed to be helping him. I ran to where he was struggling, and picked him up off the ground.

That right there coupled with the picture below brought some moisture to my damn eye and I've been doing good avoiding the coverage.

haiti.ac.boy.2.jpg

Anderson Cooper has always been that dude.
smokin.gif

moz-screenshot-3.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

pimp.gif

But damn, it's a warzone over there. I'd be scared for my life to be doin some +@+@ like that.

Back
Top Bottom