Is Fousey Okay?

Every so often, y'all make a thread about him and post a video to get him views. Only a handful of people on here care about Duke. Move on.
This. And on top of that a lot of these so called threads attempting to “check up on him” seem like they just wanna see him get roasted. :lol:

As I mentioned before: I don’t know too much about him. Maybe he deserves all the hate…maybe he doesn’t.

But he’s certainly not relevant enough to deserve a thread started about him, that’s for sure. :lol:

This. And on top of that a lot of these so called threads attempting to “check up on him” seem like they just wanna see him get roasted. :lol:

As I mentioned before: I don’t know too much about him. Maybe he deserves all the hate…maybe he doesn’t.

But he’s certainly not relevant enough to deserve a thread started about him, that’s for sure. :lol:

I wish him nothing but the best and I hope he is in a good place. I've been on NT long enough to know the backstory and why people may or may not be angry at him. Some believe that everytime he needed views he would post on here talking about his mental illness to exploit NT for views. I never believed that he was doing this but others do.

Lets not sugar coat it either. Fam has used every angle for fame and celebrity acceptance. Now if he aint hurt no one, more power to him.

But fam is cringe in every sense.

Lets not sugar coat it either. Fam has used every angle for fame and celebrity acceptance. Now if he aint hurt no one, more power to him.

But fam is cringe in every sense.

My comment was kinda sideways calling him out on this, he’s no different than other YouTubers/influencers and I don’t blame him for that. He’s one of the OGs and apparently still relevant to a lot of people to this day. Big ups to any NTer that makes it.

I haven’t followed son since his early prank stuff and while he was still on NT.

I wish him nothing but the best and I hope he is in a good place. I've been on NT long enough to know the backstory and why people may or may not be angry at him. Some believe that everytime he needed views he would post on here talking about his mental illness to exploit NT for views. I never believed that he was doing this but others do.
You’re never sarcastic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom