Is D-Whistle done ?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Nah he ain't done, but although he's back from surgery the Heat aren't winning b/c they aren't consistent all year. Give D-Wade better players, better coaching and conditioning and he can be ballin' again.

I guess only thing he needs is conditioning b/c his teammates aren't bad and his coach isn't bad either.

the man is crying for some help..

wadecrywp3.jpg

so i think this guy would be a good fit..

502px-Charles_Oakley.jpg

i bet he can still rebound and set bone crushing picks with the best of them

You guys are trippin!!! Im a Heat fan and the amount of hate that goes on here for my man D-Wade is undispicable!! GO HEAT They will reign again you will allsee!! Que Viva Lo Heat

some of these comments have me
roll.gif

this heat team is just awful right now, not other words for it

and if you think wade is done, put the pipe down

I don't think it's Wade as much as it is Donahey. Now that the fix is out in the open, the refs have had to call a fair game, thus reducing Wade'seffectiveness.
Once the mob gets the refs back on the payroll, whistle'll be on the line in no time. Bet that.

^ i agree.

His jumpshot was never good to begin with. If you can't hit the jump shot consistently in this league then you're done.
i have to disagree with this. anywhere inside the 3 point line is butter for whistle. his mid range game is pure.

SMH at some people....the hate runs deep on NT
laugh.gif
...but he'll be back....that team is just trash and he's still recovering

man Oak needs to be playing again.....
laugh.gif
get him back on the Knicks orLakers.........cause the Heat have too many old players....

but honestly imagine '96 Penny, '96 Shaq, '96 Alonzo all on one team
eek.gif

ThrowedInDaGame
Dudes WASHED up. His career = DONE.

Mark Cuban, is that you?

Dwayne Wade is still getting calls. The referees have to know by now that the Wade spin move to split the defenders is a FOUR STEP TRAVEL. He hops in the midstof his spin. The refs have to know this by now, but I admit it is difficult to see in real time because he moves so fast.

Wade's not at 100% health. Missing an entire off season really hurts. If he's not a consistent contributor by January Heat fans should start to assertsome more fan pressure.

It's blatantly obvious for any regular observer of the NBA that Dwayne Wade was the recipient of the most favorable calls in NBA history. That Mavs serieswas bad, but Wade's falling tactics were more successful at getting to the line than Michael Jordan. There was no way he could maintain that pace withoutsome adjustment from the officials.

The other problem is Wade's crossover dribble from two seasons ago is now a carrying violation. You cannot stall the ball on one side and then curl itacross to the other side without carrying it. This is a point of emphasis now so a lot of players are getting called for carries where they previously had not.

I still think Wade can score almost whenever he wants. He just needs to let the refs officiate the game and not rely on them to save his production value.

Whistle is hurt
Diesel has 2 flats
Ricky + J-Will collab sucks
Mark Blount, Smush Parker
laugh.gif

Zo is on the decline...
sick.gif

Haslem is the only guy on that team doing anything. And that is not saying much, the Heat is the ONLY team he would start for.

And why did they retire MJ's jersey, I've never understood
laugh.gif

Granted it's a nice gesture, but I don't think any team should retire a players jersey that he hasn't played for unless it's a league widething issued by the commissioner.

And the even more funny thing is that these bums are barely better than my Wolves
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Haslem would start for lots of NBA teams. This guy has proven he belongs in the NBA. He's proven that he will do many of the small things and play a rolethat many teams desperately need.

Wade has been exposed, he is overrated but he still isn't healthy 100 percent. Hell, he is still getting to the free throw 10 plus times. He is a goodplayer but not top 5 like some people had him ranked.

Originally Posted by chikickz

Haslem would start for lots of NBA teams. This guy has proven he belongs in the NBA. He's proven that he will do many of the small things and play a role that many teams desperately need.

truth

u judge a guy 2nd yr off of an injury. tmac looks HORRIBLE to start last yr scoring 19 ppg on 38% shooting. around january on, he averaged 28ppg on 45% tobring his avg up to 24.4ppg on 43% shooting.

this yr tmac is ballin.

and pat riley said judge him after 20-25 games

I dislike dude as much as the next man, but he almost had a Triple-double last night....He had shoulder surgery, he'll be back. I hate the Heat though soIm really enjoying this.

My dog told me that hate is the NEW LOVE. well I never understood it until reading these ridiculous comments left here regarding D.Wade.

D.Wade is better that your favorite player. Just accept it. He gets calls but for yall to insist that he gets his game raised by referees making calls yallneed to get off it.

Either way his NBA championship won't go away. It's part of the NBA history so while your team wishes it could make the conference finals our team hasdelivered. So yea we suck at this moment but when we suck there is SO MUCH else to do(living in SoFlo.) that at the end of the day it don't matter.

wowWWWW! fedeDPT u a knicks fan? i would go on a limb and say DEF! only dudes living in and Reppin MIA hatin on the heat are knicks fans and ur 718-305 siggives it away. 718 is ny right?

Chikickz said it best. Wade can create but half the time he relies on the refs to giftwrap 2 free throws for him.

Wade isn't healthy. But for anyone who truly believe Wade is "washed up" or "past his prime", you know nothing about basketball.

D.Wade is better that your favorite player. Just accept it. He gets calls but for yall to insist that he gets his game raised by referees making calls yall need to get off it.
laugh.gif

wow i guess d wade is in the lil wayne category with NT. Arguably the league MVP when he went down last season, and now he is done???

Back
Top Bottom