The Heats this season
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

D Wade .
sick.gif
. I think he's done for good. Good luck with Converse andthem ugly shoes.
sick.gif

When Ricky Davis is actually playing better than you- you know you're suck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of course he is done. A few bad games after coming back from a offseason procedures and injuries definetly means he is done. I mean dude is about to be 26years old he is over the hill
eyes.gif

I was never a fan of his, nor the Heat team in general.

But obviously he isn't 'done'.

He is playing like hot garbage right now though
smile.gif

give him some time. two serious surguries aren't that easy to come back from.

he'll be getting phantom calls on the regular sooner than later.

or maybe he is finished. who knows.

of course he's done. they should trade him to the Cavs for Damon Jones while he still has some value.

i ain't no Heat fan, but damn NT hates D-Whistle with a passion
laugh.gif

He'll be back no doubt.

Wade had no chance to work on his game or conditioning in the off-season. Give him some time and he'll turn back into the player you love to hate not namedKobe.

personally I think he was always a bit overrated.....maybe that's just me.....don't get me wrong though he is still top 10 in the league

No way he is done. He isn't 100% but it may not matter. That team is horrible. If they miss the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised if they rebulid.

Wade to me is good, but not as good as people make him out to be. On TNT today, they said that d-wade had to be like kobe, lebron, or ai in philly lol like youcan just up and be those players. Dwade is the most overrated player in the nba. Top 15 though imo

Nah he ain't done, but although he's back from surgery the Heat aren't winning b/c they aren't consistent all year. Give D-Wade better players,better coaching and conditioning and he can be ballin' again.

hes coming back from surgeries. he's still getting back in basketball shape.
he'll be alright.
but as for the heat's season?
laugh.gif
they're done for.

I still think he's one of those one-hit-wonder type of player. His jumpshot was never good to begin with. If you can't hit the jump shot consistentlyin this league then you're done. Time to seek Dirty Snake aka KOBE for some one on one perimeter style basketball training.

Back
Top Bottom