Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by kix4kix

3 page thread on penis?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My son will be circumcised like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, and so on and so forth.
word

word 2nd... i'm originally from the  philippines and i thinks it's more of a culture than a tradition... back home you actually get it done after you graduate from 6th grade (before you go to highschool). you do it when vacation starts..

My son will be circumcised like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, and so on and so forth.
word

word 2nd... i'm originally from the  philippines and i thinks it's more of a culture than a tradition... back home you actually get it done after you graduate from 6th grade (before you go to highschool). you do it when vacation starts..

Originally Posted by Lamak

Team uncircumcised checking in.

Being circumcised at birth should be outlawed. If I have a son, I'll allow him to choose what he wants when he gets older. It's his penis, not mine.

Only problem with being uncircumcised for me was that I wasn't real close to my dad, so I never knew to pull it back and all that until I got older and figured it out myself. If people were just more informed, they would see it's pros and cons for both.
Let's just say, I didn't walk straight for about a month.
And you're really willing to put your child through all that just so he could make such a trivial decision?

Being circumcised at birth should be outlawed. If I have a son, I'll allow him to choose what he wants when he gets older. It's his penis, not mine.

Only problem with being uncircumcised for me was that I wasn't real close to my dad, so I never knew to pull it back and all that until I got older and figured it out myself. If people were just more informed, they would see it's pros and cons for both.
And you're really willing to put your child through all that just so he could make such a trivial decision?

Isn't there a reason we were born with the hood? Why mess with mother nature? All I can say is that I have never had an issue with a broad and I just can't imaging losing all that extra sensation. I feel sorry for you dudes that were cut when you were babies.

Isn't there a reason we were born with the hood? Why mess with mother nature? All I can say is that I have never had an issue with a broad and I just can't imaging losing all that extra sensation. I feel sorry for you dudes that were cut when you were babies.

Originally Posted by EVObee

word

i can only imagine what the kids are talking about at recess

boy1: guess what i did over the summer!? i got circumcised!
boy2: really? me too!
*high fives*
girl1:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word

*high fives*
girl1:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

word

*high fives*
girl1:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds funny but it does happen .. .
laugh.gif
 ... and girls seem to "just know" that something is different after vacation is over....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

word

*high fives*
girl1:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds funny but it does happen .. .
laugh.gif
 ... and girls seem to "just know" that something is different after vacation is over....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If I got my kid done at birth, he wouldn't be able to walk for longer than that anyways.
laugh.gif

I'm 18 so of course it would affect me more.

If I got my kid done at birth, he wouldn't be able to walk for longer than that anyways.
laugh.gif

I'm 18 so of course it would affect me more.

I don't consider it a "trivial" decision. I just think he should be given a choice, similar to how I would want him to figure what religion to believe instead of having one forced on him.

I don't consider it a "trivial" decision. I just think he should be given a choice, similar to how I would want him to figure what religion to believe instead of having one forced on him.

not having to worry about the chance of getting smegma FTW.

lol @ all you baby anteaters coming out the woodwork asking legod about the process. lmao it's like you guys been contemplating circumcision but was scared to ask someone about it.

Back
Top Bottom