Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Also, people were right about the line. Granted this was in a food court, in the city at noon, it only took 20 minutes from when I got in line to receiving my food
View media item 2029558
Bruh you from philly? i see you in liberty place

i get Chick-fil-a every friday for lunch from there

i work on 18th JFK 

**** is NON-STOP packed !

Yeah that was in Philly :lol: . My first time going to that food court at lunch. Between there and Chipotle it was rocking but like I said, the line moved surprisingly quickly. After ordering the wait was super short and some people after me got their food even quicker

On campus Chick-fil-a 4 times a week just ruined it for me when I was kid and we would go down south it would be the first thing I had to have

In August ill be ready for my fix again but at this moment Id gladly turn down a 12 count and fries

but DONT EVER disrespect that Chick-Fil-a sauce its legitimately crack have a stash I brought home probably 20 packs

Pissed nobody came through with the information on Rush's

saw a few pages back somebody mention Guthries never been but I'm definitely gonna hit it when I get to Tallahassee sometime in my lifetime actually a NT put me on with his song lol S/O Austin Lunden forget his NT name cool dude

On campus Chick-fil-a 4 times a week just ruined it for me when I was kid and we would go down south it would be the first thing I had to have

In August ill be ready for my fix again but at this moment Id gladly turn down a 12 count and fries

but DONT EVER disrespect that Chick-Fil-a sauce its legitimately crack have a stash I brought home probably 20 packs

Pissed nobody came through with the information on Rush's

saw a few pages back somebody mention Guthries never been but I'm definitely gonna hit it when I get to Tallahassee sometime in my lifetime actually a NT put me on with his song lol S/O Austin Lunden forget his NT name cool dude

You know they sell the sawz at the store in the tubs

Just did some research didn't know there were that many locations gurthries is definitely on my radar

The first one here in NYC opened last fall, till this day lines are long but wait time is pretty short and they're fast, they usually take your order while your in line waiting. Sauce is amazing and that spicy chicken sandwhich though. :smokin

There are 7 Chick-fil-A's within a 9 mile radius of where I grew up in FL; I was shocked to see people lining up out the door for some Chick-fil-A in NYC. I never looked at it as such a commodity. :rolleyes

But I guess long lines are just the norm up here, like those massive lines in Wholefoods.

Last edited:
Tell me why I walk into Chick fil A last night and these fools tell me they have no Chick Fil A sauce. :x :x :x

Oh I know, that's why I asked for some.

Still destroyed my 5 pc strip and large fries combo tho.

Chic Fil A sauce still meh.

Been thought it was meh, read through the topic and decided to try it again. Still meh.

Glad I left all my money at home. this thread making me wanna go out to eat smh

Bros, I finally had Chic-Fil-A yesterday.

Went to my daughter's six-month check up. Wife couldn't decide where to eat. Chic-Fil-A was the decision.

My body has been satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom