Is Brandi from Storage Wars the baddest broad on television?

I was watching last night.  She looked real good in those tight jeans.  I was waiting to see some crack when she was trying to start those atv's.

That chick from Hawaii Five O is pretty hot... I also agree about chick from Elf. Too many to list though to say hottest. The blonde from Glee, that ABC show with all those hot chicks, and... overload! overload! Cannot compute!
laugh.gif

When I saw this thread I was like "I thought I was the only one who thought this". But let me clarify. Is she the hottest on all of TV? Of course not. I think what gets me hooked on her is she seems like a "real" girl. All these actresses people are posting, it's their job to be hot. Brandi is just some girl. She has that girl next door look.

I have a feeling that she is crazy in the bedroom as well. To the OP, is she the actual hottest? No, but I definitely see where you are coming from.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

When I saw this thread I was like "I thought I was the only one who thought this". But let me clarify. Is she the hottest on all of TV? Of course not. I think what gets me hooked on her is she seems like a "real" girl. All these actresses people are posting, it's their job to be hot. Brandi is just some girl. She has that girl next door look.

I have a feeling that she is crazy in the bedroom as well. To the OP, is she the actual hottest? No, but I definitely see where you are coming from.

Are you implying that Brandi isn't on TV because of the way she looks, too?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Penny from The Big Bang Theory >
kaley-cuoco-penny-big-bang-theory-photo.jpg

I watch the show just to see her (and my GF doesn't even realize it). 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
My GF doesn't know about me either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Are you implying that Brandi isn't on TV because of the way she looks, too?

No I'm sure that plays a part but she is not an actress. She's just a girl. I have always liked the girl who was attractive without a lot of effort. Brandi is very natural (no makeup).

To me she just has that "something" that attracts me to her.

Back
Top Bottom