Is Black OPs really so bad that it has everybody returning the game?

Originally Posted by yanks7384

i had to re-read this title at least 4 times
what is a rerally???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You heard wrong.
Black Ops>>>>>MW2

Your friends probably just suck...oh wait Killzone 3, you play on PS3 yeah your friends just suck
laugh.gif
Killzone 2 is still one of the best FPS on the market and IMO still has the better MP. Ain't no camping and killstreaks. That's why so many people got turned off.

Black Ops >>>>>> MW2 but this game is broken and needs a series of patches but Modern Warfare is better than both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You heard wrong.
Black Ops>>>>>MW2

Your friends probably just suck...oh wait Killzone 3, you play on PS3 yeah your friends just suck
laugh.gif
Killzone 2 is still one of the best FPS on the market and IMO still has the better MP. Ain't no camping and killstreaks. That's why so many people got turned off.

Black Ops >>>>>> MW2 but this game is broken and needs a series of patches but Modern Warfare is better than both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.

Modern Warfare is better than both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.

damn right, MW still has replay value and you don't get bored of it. I can only take so much of MW2 until it gets boring as hell. I haven't hit that with black ops, but first COD4:MW is better.

Modern Warfare is better than both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2.

damn right, MW still has replay value and you don't get bored of it. I can only take so much of MW2 until it gets boring as hell. I haven't hit that with black ops, but first COD4:MW is better.

I never heard anyone say that Black Ops is horrible to the same extent that they were saying that MW2 was horrible because of commando, OMA noob tubes, overpowered killstreaks and a bunch of other stuff people hated. Everyone seems to be satisfied with Black Ops unlike with MW2.

I never heard anyone say that Black Ops is horrible to the same extent that they were saying that MW2 was horrible because of commando, OMA noob tubes, overpowered killstreaks and a bunch of other stuff people hated. Everyone seems to be satisfied with Black Ops unlike with MW2.

In my opinion, Black Ops isn't as fun as MW2 or MW. Aside from the boosters, glitches, and noob tubers in MW2, MW2 is still a better game IMO.

In my opinion, Black Ops isn't as fun as MW2 or MW. Aside from the boosters, glitches, and noob tubers in MW2, MW2 is still a better game IMO.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  i read the title thinking dude added too many letters while addressing black thread starters also.  glad to see i misunderstood what he meant.  funny thread black op.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  i read the title thinking dude added too many letters while addressing black thread starters also.  glad to see i misunderstood what he meant.  funny thread black op.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Exactly. Not a lot of people HATE black ops but some like it less than others. I for one enjoy it and think it isn't the best game ive played but its a fun game to play with friends

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Exactly. Not a lot of people HATE black ops but some like it less than others. I for one enjoy it and think it isn't the best game ive played but its a fun game to play with friends

Most of the people crying about BO are the people that were benefitting from the MW2 bs

Most of the people crying about BO are the people that were benefitting from the MW2 bs

Back
Top Bottom