Is bad grammar encouraged on NT?

Wait, what's going on here.. I see people getting called out all the time for misspelled words/ using the wrong words.. 
Oh ya, shout out to "da" 
laugh.gif

It's like when n make subliminal records
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it

Stop listening to Drake op.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Without singling anyone out...I have to say out of the many forums that I frequent, this one has, by far, the least emphasis on proper grammar. A lot of guys (and girls?) that post here can't differentiate between you're/your, their/there/they're, to/too/two, etc. I don't think it has to do with age demographic--I'm 24. Is improper grammar encouraged? Do people just not care? Again, this isn't a thread flaming anyone...I'm just curious.

this is people in general, they're all ******ed nowadays.

I hear you OP. The way people wreck the King's English is laughable, especially when the culprit is attempting to make a point. I don't think it's encouraged but it's obvious that people don’t care about it.  “As long as you can understand it

Ehhh, I try to type properly but sometimes I slip up. It's usually when I'm posting thoughts though.

nah bro nt does this on purpose because nt realizes that incorrect grammar is actually better because it makes you think harder about what your reading and thus you comprehend it better its science for cereal look it up not joking.

Honestly I don't think most know of there/their/they're or to/too etc., but it is a forum to post, not a thesis statement we are writing, a lot of lingo, jargon, or urban slang, abbreviations or what have you. Deal with it brah, note my run on sentence too, and over punctuation as well.

bruh who gives a %$%^. Yall take take this thang to seriously forrreal. Its a FORUM. this aint english 101A. Calm down.

Grammar isn't everything my dude. Yes, there are a a great number of NTers who don't emphasize on their online grammar skills but who the hell cares?

You know what they're saying don't you? You understand them fine, so get off of them for it.

Anyone remember when we got trolled by the intellectual NinjaHood though? !%$% had me rolling
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom