Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

34gkae0.jpg

now thats what I call Based.

It made it worse that duke is gay.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Am I the only one who thinks Stunnaman > Lil B...???
embarassed.gif
eh, but thats why stunna is lil b's jim jones now. Not to say lyrically stunna isnt better than B but he lacks the creativity & the "think outside the box" idea that B has which is why B has made it further

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Am I the only one who thinks Stunnaman > Lil B...???
embarassed.gif
eh, but thats why stunna is lil b's jim jones now. Not to say lyrically stunna isnt better than B but he lacks the creativity & the "think outside the box" idea that B has which is why B has made it further

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

ever since i started this whole BASED lifestyle in early January , My life has been on the monster come up -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am so blessed, - I am so glad that I have evolved from BASED - to GREY to a BASEDNOBLEMAN

ICOOK
and if you dont know the meaning of things he is saying such as pretty b**** etc look it up on urban dictionary that should clear it up

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

ever since i started this whole BASED lifestyle in early January , My life has been on the monster come up -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am so blessed, - I am so glad that I have evolved from BASED - to GREY to a BASEDNOBLEMAN

ICOOK
and if you dont know the meaning of things he is saying such as pretty b**** etc look it up on urban dictionary that should clear it up

Half you dudes are dumb as hell, that goes for the haters and the bandwagon dudes. That's what's funny is that you guys really don't understand what he's doing at all. Dudes wasn't showing him this much love til these based freestyles, and he's to blame? He took what all of you dudes was feeling, (Gucci, OJ, SB) and all that other bull @*@# and made a mockery of it. If you hear his actual songs you know that the Based @*@# is just him %+*@*!@ around, and yet that's why you guys chose to band wagon? That doesn't reflect on him as an artist, that shows what you guys are really about, and what fans in general are really about. How you dudes hate on him yet show love to Gucci? Cause he said he's a pretty %!##$? So yall respect Gucci who has brought absolutely nothing positive to the game, yet yall can't let this dude live? You dudes is insecure, and those of you claiming elitism really aint about @*@# if you can't respect this dude for what he's doing right now. He doing what an ARTIST is suppose to be doing, and yall can't see that cause you are blinded by hatred, and too brainwashed to accept anyone who doesn't fit in that box you guys have let the industry embed in your brain.

Half you dudes are dumb as hell, that goes for the haters and the bandwagon dudes. That's what's funny is that you guys really don't understand what he's doing at all. Dudes wasn't showing him this much love til these based freestyles, and he's to blame? He took what all of you dudes was feeling, (Gucci, OJ, SB) and all that other bull @*@# and made a mockery of it. If you hear his actual songs you know that the Based @*@# is just him %+*@*!@ around, and yet that's why you guys chose to band wagon? That doesn't reflect on him as an artist, that shows what you guys are really about, and what fans in general are really about. How you dudes hate on him yet show love to Gucci? Cause he said he's a pretty %!##$? So yall respect Gucci who has brought absolutely nothing positive to the game, yet yall can't let this dude live? You dudes is insecure, and those of you claiming elitism really aint about @*@# if you can't respect this dude for what he's doing right now. He doing what an ARTIST is suppose to be doing, and yall can't see that cause you are blinded by hatred, and too brainwashed to accept anyone who doesn't fit in that box you guys have let the industry embed in your brain.

Anyone seriously upset at dude is lame  and takin him way to seriously

Based God cuh.....my boy told me, awwww damn lil b you gon die w/ bit**es cuh, 30 ho** on my di**, I got bit**es cuh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone seriously upset at dude is lame  and takin him way to seriously

Based God cuh.....my boy told me, awwww damn lil b you gon die w/ bit**es cuh, 30 ho** on my di**, I got bit**es cuh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If your blazed enough to follow his stream of conscious you can hear what his trying to say and is going through.
lil b just seemed like some one that was paranoid of not being able to survive after their one hit wonder had a epiphany one day while blazed. Then decided just to say what he was feeling.
I find him sincere on some level of course their is plenty of ignorance splashed into what he does.
paranoid and determined thats what i would call lil b.

If your blazed enough to follow his stream of conscious you can hear what his trying to say and is going through.
lil b just seemed like some one that was paranoid of not being able to survive after their one hit wonder had a epiphany one day while blazed. Then decided just to say what he was feeling.
I find him sincere on some level of course their is plenty of ignorance splashed into what he does.
paranoid and determined thats what i would call lil b.

Back
Top Bottom