IRAN..... now produced roughly enough nuclear material to make a single nuclear bomb

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i feel safe with bush in office cuz at least hes blowin whatever up, but once the 20th comes, we got an untested leader who will probably have to deal with this ... smh

Can you remind me who was the President on the day of 9/11?? While America was being hit by the biggest terrorist plot ever there was an untested leader that day that was barely able to read a Dr. Suess book when he was informed that America was being attacked.

That attack was arranged while Clinton was in office though
grin.gif

Yes the U.S. may have largest nuclear arsenal in the World, but what makes us superior then everyone else is our Air Power no other country in this world haswhat we have or do what we could do in the skies.

The Soviet Union couldn't even keep up with us during the Cold War.

As for Israel they can handle themselves, We can't jump into this, when Israel applied their aggressive foreign policy in the past we didn't do it backthen either.

And Russia are the ones who are giving Iran their civilian Nuclear capabilities. I always saw Russia/Soviet Union as the biggest crime syndicate in the world,so I'm not even going to try to figure out what are their motives.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

i feel safe with bush in office cuz at least hes blowin whatever up, but once the 20th comes, we got an untested leader who will probably have to deal with this ... smh

Can you remind me who was the President on the day of 9/11?? While America was being hit by the biggest terrorist plot ever there was an untested leader that day that was barely able to read a Dr. Suess book when he was informed that America was being attacked.

grin.gif

The attack was at the fault of our clandestine agencies that had their prorities somewhere else. During that whole time when those terrorist were preparing for9/11 our focus was on cyberterrorism, because before and after Y2K.

Al Qaeda was just coming into most it's powerful form in the late to mid ninties.

However Clinton was on the hunt for Osama, but because of the advisement he received and whatnot they try to sway him to believe, it was not a prority.

nothings gonna happen, bombing Iran will be taken as an act of war by the Russian's which no one wants.

grin.gif

You can believe that if you want to, but once again who was the President or the "so called" Commander in Chief when America was attacked on 9/11?? You dudes need to stop making excuses for Bush.

grin.gif

You can believe that if you want to, but once again who was the President or the "so called" Commander in Chief when America was attacked on 9/11?? You dudes need to stop making excuses for Bush.

at that point no one really could have seen that coming. funding air marshalls, super tight security etc etc may not have been accepted.

but I'll digress from that point and ask you this: who was the president or so called Commander in Chief the next 7 years when American wasn'tsuccessfully attacked again?

say what you want about the man's literary skills, this country was kept safe from then on.

who was the president or so called Commander in Chief the next 7 years when American wasn't successfully attacked again?

No doubt, I'll give him credit for that. He has kept America safe for the most part since 9/11, but lets not forget that 9/11 happened under his watch
nerd.gif

say what you want about the man's literary skills
Will do
laugh.gif

who was the president or so called Commander in Chief the next 7 years when American wasn't successfully attacked again?

No doubt, I'll give him credit for that. He has kept America safe for the most part since 9/11, but lets not forget that 9/11 happened under his watch
nerd.gif
Safe from what? An ideal?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

nerd.gif
Safe from what? An ideal?

Safe? Did ya'll see the Michael Moore joint? He had warnings about 9/11 but He neglected them and took it as a joke.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom