iPod Nano 5g on sale at Staples $68

Staples has the older iPod Nano's for $68 for 8gb and $78 for 16gb. Just scored the last 16gb at my local store
pimp.gif

Just a heads up for those interested. Also, the price on the display still showed $178 but it rings up at the prices above.
ipod-nano-5g.jpg

Staples has the older iPod Nano's for $68 for 8gb and $78 for 16gb. Just scored the last 16gb at my local store
pimp.gif

Just a heads up for those interested. Also, the price on the display still showed $178 but it rings up at the prices above.
ipod-nano-5g.jpg

yea, only in stores. Also, you can buy a $25 off a purchase of $75 off ebay for like 2.50 and use that to make it that much cheaper. The sale started yesterday, so I'd advise to hurry if ya can.

yea, only in stores. Also, you can buy a $25 off a purchase of $75 off ebay for like 2.50 and use that to make it that much cheaper. The sale started yesterday, so I'd advise to hurry if ya can.

Moving in Louisiana has to be the worst thing to ever happen to me, they dont have a staples within 100 miles of me. I need a new ipod for running bad

Moving in Louisiana has to be the worst thing to ever happen to me, they dont have a staples within 100 miles of me. I need a new ipod for running bad

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Did you use the coupon?

Did you use the coupon?

Originally Posted by juice juice

Did you use the coupon?
I just bought the coupon like an hour ago, still waiting for it to be sent to me. Make sure it's one you can use in-store though. Once I get it, I will return and re-buy using the coupon. Read from other sources that you can defiently use the coupon, no restrictions on ipods.

edit: Just got the coupon (one use only) and am gonna go try a rebuy in a while.

Originally Posted by juice juice

Did you use the coupon?
I just bought the coupon like an hour ago, still waiting for it to be sent to me. Make sure it's one you can use in-store though. Once I get it, I will return and re-buy using the coupon. Read from other sources that you can defiently use the coupon, no restrictions on ipods.

edit: Just got the coupon (one use only) and am gonna go try a rebuy in a while.

Just copped a 16gb. They also got 8th iPod touches for $99 and 32gb for like $110 I think

Just copped a 16gb. They also got 8th iPod touches for $99 and 32gb for like $110 I think

Back
Top Bottom