iPhone users come forward, I can't be the only one..

if i hold my phone with more than 3 fingers, reception drops to 1 bar, and 3G turns to edge. everything but the phone part of this phone is great.

i always end up hitting send, instead of p, wasting the time i spent typing up the stupid text. cant wait to get a new phone...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

What the real issue is wit the iPhones is PICTURES YOU DELETE STILL APPEARING IN THE PHOTO BOX OF THE CAMERA

try it, take a pic, delete it, and then open the camera only to see it right in the lower left hand corner
30t6p3b.gif

your the only one with this problem

but one problem i do have is my album artwork not showing up for my recently added songs on my lock screen. I go to the ipod app and its there

This has happened to me like once or twice, no big deal though.

I had my keyboard set to Spanish without knowing and I was trying to type in English, it was autocorrecting ***% to Spanish, I thought there was something wrong with my phone.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

This has happened to me like once or twice, no big deal though.

I had my keyboard set to Spanish without knowing and I was trying to type in English, it was autocorrecting ***% to Spanish, I thought there was something wrong with my phone.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hate this
laugh.gif

i always press delete instead of L
mad.gif
happens like 6 times in a row whenever i do it too. theres a bunch of things i suck at typing on my iphone 
laugh.gif
i always hit p before send 

Originally Posted by cs02132

mad.gif
happens like 6 times in a row whenever i do it too. theres a bunch of things i suck at typing on my iphone 
laugh.gif

THIS.

i have the same problem. do you have stubby thumbs as well?

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Originally Posted by cs02132

mad.gif
laugh.gif

THIS.

i have the same problem. do you have stubby thumbs as well?

This is the most annoying thing ever, I do it all the god damn time

Sometimes happens. My issue is the home button not *@+%$#! responding

I don't mess with auto correct, it's got me in waaaay too much trouble.

My spelling is poppin though.

idk i have android, so i just push the mic button and talk and it converts to text and i hit enter.

Back
Top Bottom