iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by ii2cky

damn hella ppl losing phones +#%, these posts are scarring me

Yea. I've dropped my iphone hella times. It had dents and a piece was broken off the screen. Its only when I used to put it in my pocket though. Thephone would just slide out and fall.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Damnit!!! I lost my F'N iphone. Now I gotta pay crazy prices to get a new one.
I lost my %@*$ last week and I'm STILL tight about it
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I had the first gen 8 GB unlocked on T-Mobile...and now because you can't use the 3G on T-Mobile...people are charging STUPID prices for the first genmodels.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ii2cky

damn hella ppl losing phones +#%, these posts are scarring me
I'm telling you man. These things are running away from peoples pockets. I still havent found mine and pretty sure I never will. $#+* paying$650 for a new one.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

they need 2 hurry up and unlock this phone for T-mobile....
i thought u could unlock it ? i got a question tho is there a way i can get an iphone w/o gettin at&t service plan ?
cuz i heard that u can only unlock and jailbreak the 1st gen iphone wich i plan on doin if i can get my hands on one w/o activatin a service plan for at&t

CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME?!?!

So I used Pwnage 2.0.3 yesterday to jailbreak my 2.0.2 3G iPhone and it worked fine, BUT when I was doing the backups to get all my contacts and stuff back, itsaid the backup was corrupt or something. So when I just synced it, it added all my music and applications but I lost ALL MY CONTACTS AND TEXT MESSAGES. Isthere any way to get this information back? If I restore to factory settings, I know you get the option to add contacts and text messages back, but are theyalready lost? Is it possible to use an older backup that isn't corrupt? SOME PLEASE HELP ME?!?

*UPDATE*

After all my complaining and what not, I have found a way to at least enjoy my iPhone 3G

Take away the 3G
smile.gif

Once I turned off the 3G setting on the phone, I INSTANTLY got full 5 bars of service, and the battery has lasted twice as long.

And I still have 5 bars of service, and it has not even remotely fluctuated since then.

This pleases me.

CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME?!?!

So I used Pwnage 2.0.3 yesterday to jailbreak my 2.0.2 3G iPhone and it worked fine, BUT when I was doing the backups to get all my contacts and stuff back, it said the backup was corrupt or something. So when I just synced it, it added all my music and applications but I lost ALL MY CONTACTS AND TEXT MESSAGES. Is there any way to get this information back? If I restore to factory settings, I know you get the option to add contacts and text messages back, but are they already lost? Is it possible to use an older backup that isn't corrupt? SOME PLEASE HELP ME?!?

Since you jailbroke it, there is a application that you can download from Cydia/Installer that you can recieve ya contacts through your sim contacts hopingthat the contacts are on your sim card.

whats better, to dl/buy apps from itunes or on iphone?

i also notice after backing up, my apps dont work. anyone else have this problem

alright so i had a 1st gen iphone lost it, now just bought a 3g one at a very good price, can i unlock it and use it for t-mobile carrier like my 1st gen?

sorry didn't feel like going through all these pages

Back
Top Bottom