iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Installer 4 is coming

72ax37.jpg
5b4kkj.jpg

308gnpe.jpg
30xka6d.jpg

I dont even know if I want to trust that with 2.0 on the og iphone...this joint already has its problems

yo can anybody help me out with this? i had to update on my cousins computer since i always get an error message when i try to do it on mines. now when i goback to my computer to sync my songs it wouldnt let me. any help? how do i make my computer my primary computer?

i got a quick question if anybody can help me out real quick. i was wondering of buying that l-r-g monster case and i was wondering if its worth spending 50bucks on it also if its straight to buy it on their website? if anybody can help me out i would appreciate it.

Yeah I bought that LRG case when I got my Iphone back in october and it is a great case and still in pretty good condition for how much I use it. I am about toget a new case and I was probably gonna get another one of them, that or the monogramflage one

I had a question, I plugged my phone into Itunes to update it but it says it is up to date, but its not on 2.0 yet? Why would it say that if its still on 1.4or whatever? And is anyone else having jacked up problems with their OG iphones freezing all the time? They have switched me out at apple like 10 times now butthey are still horrible!

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I have two quick questions about owning an unlocked Iphone.

1) Where do I put my T-mobile SIM card?

2) Will the Iphone require me to change my existing plan?

The top of the phone by the headphone jack, theres a small hole next to it, take a unfolded paper clip and push it into the hole, the sim card tray will pop out.

No, if your phone has the "installer" icon on your springboard go to it, and type in t-zones in the search bar, it will have hacks for the t-zones plans for 5.99. not sure on the exact specifics tho, im not a tmobile customer. if u want more info. about the internet plans with tmobile for the iphone go to howardforums.com or hackontoish forums for help with your iphone.

So if I already have an existing t-mobile data plan and switch over to an unlocked iPhone should I be good internet wise?
Yeah, you just gotta make sure your WAP is internet2.voicestream.com and both username and password are left blank.
Nevermind.

revo2_overview.png

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anybody planning to cop these cases, Bring a screen shield as well...They look good, but cost $40 bucks....Worth a cop???[/color]

whats so good bout the App Store?

I don't wann upgrade if the installer is better... See I have AIM on my Sidekick, so I'm not worried bout the AIM on it.

Originally Posted by TheLegacyBegins23

I don't wann upgrade if the installer is better... See I have AIM on my Sidekick, so I'm not worried bout the AIM on it.

The App Store has some pretty decent apps with alot of potential for even better apps with time. I'm hoping Jivetalk comes to the iPhone and I'mgood.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Anyone that ordered the phone from a At&T store get there phone yet?

Whattya mean by that? I waited in line opening Friday at a smaller AT&T store, did direct fulfillment and got mine this past Monday if that helps.

anyone know if gifs can be used as caller ID photos?

i dont want to go through the trouble of making them if they wont work...

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I ordered mine on wednsday. they said it will take 10-21 days to, but I got an e-mail yesterday that they shipped my phone out. hopefully my phone comes intomorrow, so I could pick it up

Quick Question. Before I upgraded to 2.0. I was able to view videos from cell phns from ppl who sent them to my email adddress (1.4). Since I upgraded to 2.0I can no longer view those videos (any clue why?).

is there any way to get ringtones onto the iphone without unlocking and paying .99 cents for it? like out of songs you already have on the iphone?

I just saw someone with the 3G iphone (not jailbroken) using tmobile tzones for web access but an att sim.
even called 611 and it was tmobile... is this big news?

Originally Posted by vintagefits

I just saw someone with the 3G iphone (not jailbroken) using tmobile tzones for web access but an att sim.
even called 611 and it was tmobile... is this big news?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by TheLegacyBegins23

The App Store has some pretty decent apps with alot of potential for even better apps with time. I'm hoping Jivetalk comes to the iPhone and I'm good.

I was feeling Jivetalk until I started messing with Agile Messenger. That thing is sick!!! Plus it's not web-based, so you can chill on the homescreen and still get your IMs.

Anyone Winpwn yet¿

Originally Posted by Dunks206

VaGixxer wrote:

I ordered mine on wednsday. they said it will take 10-21 days to, but I got an e-mail yesterday that they shipped my phone out. hopefully my phone comes in
tomorrow, so I could pick it up

I know I am quoting myself, but I said that I ordered it on wedsnday... I just got the e-mail about 2 hours ago that my phone arrived at the store. So I justpicked it up, and might I say, this thing is dope! hahaha. but instead, it took 4 days instead of the intended 10-21... I also talked to the girl who worked atat&t, and she said all the shipments for the iphone's are random. she also said that some people who ordered it the DAY OF RELEASE DID NOT RECEIVETHEIRS YET... hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom