iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by ayo its kEv

add http://123locker.com in sources and look under games for nes roms. it worked for me

Yea, that one worked, good lookin out. Now if I can find out how to get pictures off my computer to the phone that can be one less problem that I'm having with this phone.

when you connect your phone to your comp, go to iTunes and go to your phone Summary
Photos --> Sync photos from:

there will be a pull down menu to choose where to sync it from...pull it down to "Choose Folder" and select your folder, and that should do it

what is the best cleaner for the screen? will cleaning the screen make touching the apps come up quicker?

one more question.

I just bought an album from the itunes on my iphone. Is there a way to pass the whole cd to my computer?????

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

add http://123locker.com in sources and look under games for nes roms. it worked for me

Yea, that one worked, good lookin out. Now if I can find out how to get pictures off my computer to the phone that can be one less problem that I'm having with this phone.

when you connect your phone to your comp, go to iTunes and go to your phone Summary

there will be a pull down menu to choose where to sync it from...pull it down to "Choose Folder" and select your folder, and that should do it

I tried this a lil while ago and it was saying that it was gonna remove all my music and pics that were on the phone so I didn't do that. Any othermethods?

Why isn't "Customize" available for 1.1.4? I'm trying to change my carrier logo and see what else it can do but after it finished downloadingit said that it only supports 1.1.2
mad.gif

I tried this a lil while ago and it was saying that it was gonna remove all my music and pics that were on the phone so I didn't do that. Any other methods?
Is your iPhone set to manual. If it is then I don't know what to tell you

Why isn't "Customize" available for 1.1.4? I'm trying to change my carrier logo and see what else it can do but after it finished downloading it said that it only supports 1.1.2
mad.gif
There is a way you can get it on there, but every time I did it to mine the sounds stopped working so I gave up
eyes.gif

I don't know if it is.... how do you check that?

I don't know if it is.... how do you check that?

plug in your iphone to the comp and in itunes in your phones main screen it should say

Options ---> Manually manage music and videos

1.1.4 gets more apps supposedly ..... Anybody liking the new installer update? I updated yesterday

I want to run my Itunes music library exclusively from an external hard drive (i have no PC and no net at home so i do everything from a net cafe). Does thiswork ok??

i dont know if dis has already been posted but i know its most def. gon b appreciated by my fellow t-mobile ppl

T-Mobile Monday confirmed that Apple Inc. will soon announce a 3G-based iPhone and said that its Austrian customers would be among the first to get their handson the new smart phone, according to a newspaper report from Vienna.

On Monday, der Standard, an Austrian national daily, posted a story to its German-language Web site quoting T-Mobile saying a 3G iPhone would be available"soon" and that the Austria would be one the first markets to see the new Apple smart phone.

The newspaper also quoted T-Mobile spokesman Hendrik Kasteel as saying that the mobile provider would debut "more flexible" service plans when the 3GiPhone launched.

Apple launched the current iPhone in Austria in mid-March. T-Mobile, the wireless arm of Deutsche Telekom, is Apple's exclusive network partner in Germanyand Austria; in the U.S., AT&T has exclusive rights to sell iPhone service contracts. In Austria, T-Mobile prices the iPhone at €399 ($615 U.S.) for the8GB model and €499 ($770 U.S.) for the 16GB device.

Most analysts have predicted a June introduction of a 3G iPhone, probably at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs June 9-13 in SanFrancisco. CEO Steve Jobs is expected to open WWDC with his usual keynote address and will likely unveil a new iPhone then.

The iPhone's first sales anniversary, June 29, is another possible rollout date touted by some.

Apple and its partners may make other moves to spur sales, analysts have said, including having carriers such as AT&T subsidize purchases by offeringrebates of $200 or reducing the price at the time of sale for customers who sign a new two-year service contract.

Apple declined to comment on der Standard's report. "We do not comment on rumor or speculation," said spokeswoman Jennifer Bowcock in an e-mail.T-Mobile did not reply to questions and a request for confirmation of the account out of Austria.

I need to know where were those LRG iphone cases sold at? And what are the chances that I can still find one without going the ebay route.

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

i dont know if dis has already been posted but i know its most def. gon b appreciated by my fellow t-mobile ppl

T-Mobile Monday confirmed that Apple Inc. will soon announce a 3G-based iPhone and said that its Austrian customers would be among the first to get their hands on the new smart phone, according to a newspaper report from Vienna.

On Monday, der Standard, an Austrian national daily, posted a story to its German-language Web site quoting T-Mobile saying a 3G iPhone would be available "soon" and that the Austria would be one the first markets to see the new Apple smart phone.

The newspaper also quoted T-Mobile spokesman Hendrik Kasteel as saying that the mobile provider would debut "more flexible" service plans when the 3G iPhone launched.

Apple launched the current iPhone in Austria in mid-March. T-Mobile, the wireless arm of Deutsche Telekom, is Apple's exclusive network partner in Germany and Austria; in the U.S., AT&T has exclusive rights to sell iPhone service contracts. In Austria, T-Mobile prices the iPhone at €399 ($615 U.S.) for the 8GB model and €499 ($770 U.S.) for the 16GB device.

Most analysts have predicted a June introduction of a 3G iPhone, probably at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs June 9-13 in San Francisco. CEO Steve Jobs is expected to open WWDC with his usual keynote address and will likely unveil a new iPhone then.

The iPhone's first sales anniversary, June 29, is another possible rollout date touted by some.

Apple and its partners may make other moves to spur sales, analysts have said, including having carriers such as AT&T subsidize purchases by offering rebates of $200 or reducing the price at the time of sale for customers who sign a new two-year service contract.

Apple declined to comment on der Standard's report. "We do not comment on rumor or speculation," said spokeswoman Jennifer Bowcock in an e-mail. T-Mobile did not reply to questions and a request for confirmation of the account out of Austria.

might help if i actually lived in Austria..

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

T-Mobile Monday confirmed that Apple Inc. will soon announce a 3G-based iPhone and said that its Austrian customers would be among the first to get their hands on the new smart phone, according to a newspaper report from Vienna.

On Monday, der Standard, an Austrian national daily, posted a story to its German-language Web site quoting T-Mobile saying a 3G iPhone would be available "soon" and that the Austria would be one the first markets to see the new Apple smart phone.

The newspaper also quoted T-Mobile spokesman Hendrik Kasteel as saying that the mobile provider would debut "more flexible" service plans when the 3G iPhone launched.

Apple launched the current iPhone in Austria in mid-March. T-Mobile, the wireless arm of Deutsche Telekom, is Apple's exclusive network partner in Germany and Austria; in the U.S., AT&T has exclusive rights to sell iPhone service contracts. In Austria, T-Mobile prices the iPhone at €399 ($615 U.S.) for the 8GB model and €499 ($770 U.S.) for the 16GB device.

Most analysts have predicted a June introduction of a 3G iPhone, probably at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs June 9-13 in San Francisco. CEO Steve Jobs is expected to open WWDC with his usual keynote address and will likely unveil a new iPhone then.

Apple and its partners may make other moves to spur sales, analysts have said, including having carriers such as AT&T subsidize purchases by offering rebates of $200 or reducing the price at the time of sale for customers who sign a new two-year service contract.

Apple declined to comment on der Standard's report. "We do not comment on rumor or speculation," said spokeswoman Jennifer Bowcock in an e-mail. T-Mobile did not reply to questions and a request for confirmation of the account out of Austria.

Most analysts have predicted a June introduction of a 3G iPhone, probably at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs June 9-13 in SanFrancisco.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

amazing how ya dont like to read...

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Most analysts have predicted a June introduction of a 3G iPhone, probably at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, which runs June 9-13 in San Francisco.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

amazing how ya dont like to read...

yes a 3g iphone on AT&T, which everyone already knows about..not a 3g iphone on T-mobile in the United States, only in Austria and Germany..so like isaid unless you live in Austria or Germany it wont help..
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

To add themes you must have summerboard installed first.

i have Summerboard...now what should i do???
i been looking and i cant find summerboard any where! what section is it under? im very bad at computers, please help, this #!%% is pissing me off

I need to know where were those LRG iphone cases sold at? And what are the chances that I can still find one without going the ebay route.

karmaloop.com

rwfanatic...those LRG cases are really nice looking but I hear the quality is *!@@%#... and that sucks since they costlike 50 bucks right?
some NTers posted how theirs tore super easy a while back when it first came out and Ben Baller was hyping it up.
smh.gif

jcsellsf umm summerboard should be in the installer app automatically because it'savailable from "Apptapp" and that's a default source for installer.

To add themes and find more themes you have to add more sources that have themes created by people. Here are some good sources..
http://modmyifone.com/wiki/index.php/List_of_All_Rogue_Installer_Sources

Big boss has a lot of good apps and themes..

*edit* DO NOT install the "all ipod hax" source..it will slow down your installer app..and make it reallyyyy slow.

I dont like wiggly that comes with the Ziphone when i unlock/activate/jailbreak my Iphone 1.1.4.

How do i remove it? cause i cant fully use the SMB pref themes

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I want to run my Itunes music library exclusively from an external hard drive (i have no PC and no net at home so i do everything from a net cafe). Does this work ok??

Anyone???

I think I am going to wait to get a 3G iphone. I already have one and don't really want to get a new one until MMS comes out and they open the Bluetooth2.0 function. I may just get the X1 because I want a phone to travel with that can do a lot of what it can do. Though a part of me wants to really wait forAndroid to drop. I just have a feeling that it is going to be an amazing OS... What to do... what to do?

what's the best case for the iphone? I want one that protects it in case i drop it, but i also want to take it off and put it on easily.....

Back
Top Bottom