iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by AirLBJ

When i got my phone it had 3 circles, they look like air bubbles under the screen in the top left hand corner, if i take it back do you think they will replace it?

lol, my dude, those are the light sensors. it's how the phone can tell whether or not to shut off the screen when your face is next to it to savebattery

blah!

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

^Wait are we talking about the same thing? lol. I'm talking about actually purchasing the phone itself with a credit card. I thought I read somewhere that you needed one.

You need a CC to do order one at a Att store.

I am having 3 problems

1. Album artwork not working
2. iTunes not syncing my photos and ringtones
3. Push email is slow

Originally Posted by just reason

I am having 3 problems

3. Push email is slow

ME TOO!!!

well not the syncin my photos part, and i havent tried putting ringtones? How do you do that anyway?

And the album artwork doesnt go through, just the ones from iTunes...but my custom artwork i dont know!!! can anyone help!?!?

Originally Posted by Mystical33

I am having 3 problems

3. Push email is slow

ME TOO!!!

well not the syncin my photos part, and i havent tried putting ringtones? How do you do that anyway?

And the album artwork doesnt go through, just the ones from iTunes...but my custom artwork i dont know!!! can anyone help!?!?

go into your iphone settings on ituens when you connect, and change your sync settings
tongue.gif

and as for the custom artwork, i dunno because i havent had that problem

Originally Posted by vcof2005

So if I get an unlocked Iphone for T-Mobile will my Favs still work?

i asked someone at tmobile that before. and we both came to the conclusion that YES! you can but you wont be able to control it from your phone you wouldhave to go to tmobile.com

Originally Posted by Mystical33

I am having 3 problems

3. Push email is slow

ME TOO!!!

http://www.nimug.org/2007/11/15/ringtoning-your-iphone/ <==== this is how i do my ringtones. i have the same problem with the artwork. anybody else havemobile me?

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by vcof2005

So if I get an unlocked Iphone for T-Mobile will my Favs still work?

i asked someone at tmobile that before. and we both came to the conclusion that YES! you can but you wont be able to control it from your phone you would have to go to tmobile.com

yeah, jsut do that, and then add those people to your favorites list in your address book.

If i'm a new customer getting the 16gb and the $89.99 plan with $20 unlimited text msgs, how much money do I need to have upfront?

Originally Posted by dalilboy

every time i get a text it never rings it just vibrates dose anyone have this problem?? i got to turn it on and off for it to work right..should i just restore it?

can anyone help??

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If i'm a new customer getting the 16gb and the $89.99 plan with $20 unlimited text msgs, how much money do I need to have upfront?

if you dont have good credit like or not alot of credit. like 1000 cuz i know when i tried signing up for att they tried to make me pay a $500 deposit... Igave dude a
indifferent.gif
and went to tmobile. Got approved that day with nodeposit there
pimp.gif

^Here

On a side note, does any one else see the 3G iPhones on eBay claiming to be unlocked but the boxes are still sealed.......??

every time i get a text it never rings it just vibrates dose anyone have this problem?? i got to turn it on and off for it to work right..should i just restore it?

can anyone help??

no idea. try a restore i guess

Originally Posted by treewing

^Here

On a side note, does any one else see the 3G iPhones on eBay claiming to be unlocked but the boxes are still sealed.......??

That baffled me too, made me wanna get my Rediculouslyballin on, are there really unlocked 3g iphones already?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by treewing

^Here

That baffled me too, made me wanna get my Rediculouslyballin on, are there really unlocked 3g iphones already?

i wouldnt trust it... ive been searching all over since friday for th dev team 2.0 unlock and cant find it. SO unless dev team is selling them then no.

Back
Top Bottom