iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Dunks206

IPHONE WITH TMOBILE'S 5.99 UNLIMITED INTERNET!!!

from the "installer" program on your spring board menu. open that up, and click on install on the bottom, and click on the "all applications" folder, and scroll all the way down to t-zones hack. if you don't have that, go to the sources folder in the install menu, and install the boss sources or whatever its called. once that is installed, refresh your sources, then go back to install and in the all apps section, "t-zones hack" should be there. then just install, restart your phone, and it safari/youtube/google maps should work

doesn't work...

If i get an iphone on AT&T's network do i still need to jailbreak it in order to get the NES emulator on it? does this void out anytype of warrantythrough apple?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

If i get an iphone on AT&T's network do i still need to jailbreak it in order to get the NES emulator on it? does this void out anytype of warranty through apple?
yes to both questions. if you brick it, it's your fault. and jailbreaking is required on any network if you want to add apps to it

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

brick means lock it up right? is there anyway to fix it if it gets bricked?
more like a useless brick. is there a way? not sure, i remember some iphones being unbricked through an apple update.. but the prior update was whatbricked them in the first place. not worth it imo, especially since apps are coming in 2-3 months

I left my iphone charging on my computer and my little cousin updated the version(I had 1.1.3) and now my phone locked again...what do I have to do pay tounlock it again?help please ...details if necessary

Originally Posted by lawncrest3

does anyone have trouble expanding there itunes screen, i ask because i am trying to create a ring tone but it won't let me expand the screen to create it.

can someone help me out with my itunes problem

depends. only negative things i see about apps from apple are a) they will cost money and b) you can only run one at a time.

does it matter if the phone is brand new? i ordered a refurb from apple, would i still be able to jailbreak it and unlock it?

Looks like somebody is taking the Joker Gang a liiiiiii-tle too serious
laugh.gif

That's cool how you did that tho, was it hard??

Originally Posted by don23lucia

So should i unlock the thing or just wait for the SDK
I'd just wait, but that's me. It should be real sick though, can't wait. It's going to make the iPhone REAL sick.

does anyone have trouble expanding there itunes screen, i ask because i am trying to create a ring tone but it won't let me expand the screen to create it.

CONTRAOL PANEL, DISPLAY, SETTINGS, then SCREEN RESOLUTION

Originally Posted by hotshots24

CONTRAOL PANEL, DISPLAY, SETTINGS, then SCREEN RESOLUTION

Thanks

I got a 16 in pool the other day in class. I had to hold back my excitement. Will this AIM app come in an update? That is, will I have to finally update from1.1.1 and lose all my installer stuff again?

May be an ignorant question since I haven't been following this stuff guys, so bear with me. Is the best site to go for 3rd party apps apple.com? Or arethese games you guys are talking about 'illegal' in the sense that you've unlocked your phone?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom