iPhone: Post everything here

i just recently made the switch to a mac from a pc. my one question is how do i now sync my iphone to my new mac without losing all my info from my pc andhaving to start over. example: songs from itunes on my pc that are on my iphone how do i put all those songs onto the itunes on my mac?

edit:
bubblewrapkr3.jpg

i winpwn'd my 3g iphone with the 2.5 software and it was easy..

- themes are cool
- bossprefs is a good app to save battery life
- cycorder is dope.. too bad audio doesn't work just yet..

thinking about buying one .. would it be better to cop now or wait until around christmas?

anything major going down between now and then?

So has anyones phone stopped working because it's jailbroken? And is it really worth it. Lol I'm still deciding whether or not I am going to jailbreakit or not. I need that warranty.

^ with a jailbroken phone you have no limitations. That is why it is so fun. Installing crack apps, altering your themes and such. ONce you jailbreak you willnever go back. It is never boring, especially now with the new appstore and applications. i Recommend you use quickpwn since you only want to jailbreak fast

^^If you restore the phone once you jailbroke it, it was be back to the OG setting and your warranty is still valid if I'm not mistaken.

is there any way you can join or start an Aim chatroom on here?
I mean, if a sidekick can do it, why not?

are apps online like when you go on them do you connetct to the internet? im talkin about games like the audi one and the one with the pile of rocks.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Yo JW, is there any other phone that has the internet looking like the internet? I mean almost every other phone has the "internet" but it doesnt look like the internet and you cant really go to websites. I'm asking because I might return my 16 GB and get a different phone. Internet is probably the most important thing tho and I dont think any other phones is messing with the iphone when it comes down to the internet.

the instinct has the real internet, but the browser sucks. by friend at work has one

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Ok, I just got the new update not too long ago. How do I manually manage what songs I want to put on my phone without having to create a playlist?

ohwell.gif
Run a Googlesearch.

i just recently made the switch to a mac from a pc. my one question is how do i now sync my iphone to my new mac without losing all my info from my pc and having to start over. example: songs from itunes on my pc that are on my iphone how do i put all those songs onto the itunes on my mac?
Meetthe Google search engine. I didn't have much so I just burned everything to CD (or DVD?) and transferred my music that way. I believe that you canalso do it through a network if your residence is set up that way.

Yo JW, is there any other phone that has the internet looking like the internet?
You'll have to look at similarly styled phones like the Samsung Instinct (Sprint), LG Dare (Verizon), Samsung Glyde (Verizon), and the LG Vu(at&t) or Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and Symbian smartphones.

What is it that you need the browser to be able to do? Download images? Stream online video? Use certain websites?

on beejive could u close it and put on sleep and still be on? also is there like a vibrant thing when u get im's

can I jailbreak my phone even if I dont want to change networks ? just for customizing and stuff

Jailbreaking is exactly that, just for customization and free applications.

Unlocking is what gets done to the phone in order to be able to take the iPhone to other GSM carriers. I don't believe the iPhone 3G can be unlocked atthis time.

Excellent, thanks. An acquaintance of mine told me NOT to jailbreak if I'm not going to change networks..
smh.gif
shows what he knows

Alright so, I keep getting this "Unknown file: D:\My Documents\My Files\iPhone1,2_2.0.2_5C1_Restore.ipsw" error ... I'm using WinPwn 2.0.0.4

Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom