Iphone Phone app not working?! help

The phone app stopped working. My iPhone v2.1; pwned jailbroke, etc. recently restored and reinstalled every stinking thing. some trouble with intelliscreentil I upgraded that to v2.2; don't really have a lot of 3rd party (jailbreak) apps on it; worked fine for awhile, now phone/keypad is inoperable. triedrebooting. app goes back to home screen after about 5 seconds. keys not functional. tried fixing user permissions in BigBoss prefs. No good. Any ideas otherthan having to restore the phone (again)?

Are all apps not working? Or just ones from app store? Like are ones from cydia and installous still working?

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Are all apps not working? Or just ones from app store? Like are ones from cydia and installous still working?

they are. Just the stock phone app isn't for some reason.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

they are. Just the stock phone app isn't for some reason.

All my apps stopped working g about a month back , I deleted one of the apps I got for free from the app store then re installed it from the app store then allof a sudden e erythig worked, so you might wanna try that. And I've also heard something about having to resynch with iTunes or something like that whenthis happens

Back
Top Bottom