iPhone June 24 Release

Chris: I really couldn't stop crackin' up from how the whole thing played out. I wonder if they asked EVERYBODY for that tag, or I was just an unlucky one that was checked. Either way, I only wasted 25-30 minutes with that. All good though, still got my 3GS until the white one comes out.
pimp.gif

I was on the 28, passed by Stonestown and the line was hella long!
sick.gif

Damn, look at that line! Straight tech-hype beast! Haha, I don't see the point in camping for a phone that will release again shortly.
Is it just for the glamour of saying "I got my iphone4 and you don't".

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn, look at that line! Straight tech-hype beast! Haha, I don't see the point in camping for a phone that will release again shortly.
Is it just for the glamour of saying "I got my iphone4 and you don't".

my reason is justified. i lost my 3G iphone last november and been waiting for this one since then. i got a hold of a LG phone but last week the screen went out. i wasn't about to waste my money and upgrade on a phone, just to have a phone. i said F that, imma wait in my reserve line. lol. i drove all the way to modesto to avoid all the craziness "bigger" cities had. i got there around 6am and got out the store with my iphone at 9. so i was good.
what did they pass out for free at other apple stores? anyone know? the apple in modesto hooked it up with: Free bottle water, jack in the box breakfast sandwiches, starbucks coffee and a free burrito from chipotle for every purchase that day from apple. now that's wussup. everybody probably felt like Kings. 
roll.gif

whats the chance of just walking in and getting one on the 29th at AT&T? Im from Fremont, CA btw

i could wait a line....just dont want anything crazy like those SF pics up there

I thought I read already that all those phones coming into AT&T were also for pre-orders for the people that didn't get it the last time. I wouldn't put my money on it that AT&T would have a lot of spare phones left over for walk ins, so I would rather just wait for Apple to resupply their stock.

Back
Top Bottom