INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

I love em. Can't wait to get my hands on these babies. hopefully I we be able to get several pairs of 23's.

everyone keeps mentioning the "M" stitching, but has no one realized that the red stitching is the "J" from his signature?

EDIT: i guess someone did notice.

SMH at everyone for underestamating Tinker. This will be my first J Copped on release day since the XIV.

my face went
ohwell.gif
....they alright though

Gorgeous like I said from day one...

Great way to end the legacy as the best basketball shoe for the best player in the history of the game...

I like. I liked the "fake" pics. I hope some of the actual colorways are similar. I'm still wondering what's the inspiration for the XX3. TheXX2 was a fighter plane, the XX1 was a Bentley, the XX was motorcycle racing inspired, XIX mamba snake, etc.

The only thing noticeable about the XX3 is the signature stuff and the thumbprint stuff. Anybody know anything else???

It's still a very mediocre shoe, certainly in the bottom five sig Js. I'd like to see some better quality photos to get a better idea of theconstruction and details, but I ain't buying.

I haven't bought new ones since the XX.

These don't suck, but I'm not compelled to buy them either.

Like everything after the XXs.

What a way to end a legacy with mediocrity.

smh.gif

I love MJ's sig so I'm def. feeling the stitching...Thumbprint Idea is awesome too...Not so sure about that lil wierd looking tounge tho...

Either way, I'm anxious to see the black/Reds...Probably will pass on this white pair......

I wonder exactly how hard Nike is trying to stop good 'Ol Air Randy????
roll.gif

I like the bottoms on these very nice but im not sure about the MJ stiching on the side. Still a good looking shoe, now waitin to see more colors!!

The signatures on the side...
MJ's last signature shoe...
MJ signing off...

Makes sense. But the red "J" is a little too much, should've been gray. It's still a great looking shoe. I'm souped.

^^^^ LOL! I used to rock miskeen like it wuz nuthin'. NEway, I actually like the stitching on the fakes a lil betta. These aren't bad though. Stillcoppin'.

I like them. And I know that limited UNC, and the GR black/red colorway is gonna be nuts.

Great way to end the signature line...no pun intended.
laugh.gif

what I like: Overall shape proportions/ midsole forefoot wrap finish/bottom

What I dont like: awkward shape around ankle/ Tongue logo/ Double layered toe/ Price.

man you guys are crzy. I liked the simpler ones honestly. these dont look much different than the fakes i guess you guys are just c**K riders but hey wat canyou say. I just hope they make better colorways than this garbage one. The quality seems very good and i think i will definately will be buying these, esp ifthey dont f it up and make 23.5's....

Back
Top Bottom