INTERVIEWING MANNIE FRESH IN 10 MINUTES (EDIT: STORY LINK INSIDE)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

the video wit Mystikal freestyling in his car was that a sign of music to come?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can you ask him if he's proud of his lyrical ability?
cause sometimes back in the day mannie fresh got OFF on some big tymers records.

also ask him if he got more money than baby.

ty.

tell him Get it how you live vol. 2 and i got that work changed my life. and im a better hustler for it.

can you ask him if he's proud of his lyrical ability?
cause sometimes back in the day mannie fresh got OFF on some big tymers records.

also ask him if he got more money than baby.

ty.

tell him Get it how you live vol. 2 and i got that work changed my life. and im a better hustler for it.

alright, interview got pushed back til today at 4pm. ill put up the link to the story when im done.

Yall had some dope questions, didnt even think to ask about mystikal

thanks for the help

alright, interview got pushed back til today at 4pm. ill put up the link to the story when im done.

Yall had some dope questions, didnt even think to ask about mystikal

thanks for the help

Alright just finished up, dude was real as hell.

Ill post the link when i get everything written up, gotta transcribe it first then put it in article form, but for now...

*Spoiler*
Doesnt speak with anyone from Cash Money, no Hot Boys, no Big Tymers, nothing, until the money is right.

He still thinks Wayne is one of the best and its nothing personal, just business. Feels like he helped wayne form into what he is today

Spoke a lot about Mystikal

He also had some interesting perspectives on "Return of the Ballin"

Stay tuned..

Alright just finished up, dude was real as hell.

Ill post the link when i get everything written up, gotta transcribe it first then put it in article form, but for now...

*Spoiler*
Doesnt speak with anyone from Cash Money, no Hot Boys, no Big Tymers, nothing, until the money is right.

He still thinks Wayne is one of the best and its nothing personal, just business. Feels like he helped wayne form into what he is today

Spoke a lot about Mystikal

He also had some interesting perspectives on "Return of the Ballin"

Stay tuned..

Not really good journalism to refer to someone who just allowed you to interview them as "salty". 

Not really good journalism to refer to someone who just allowed you to interview them as "salty". 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My thoughts exactly....

Dude gave you an interview and you called him salty...

That's disrespectful as $#@^ if you ask me...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My thoughts exactly....

Dude gave you an interview and you called him salty...

That's disrespectful as $#@^ if you ask me...

Back
Top Bottom