Intervention vol Fat #%$/ Mixing fast foods?! C'mon son!

Yes I've done this, Wendy's burgers and Burger King fries. Sometimes I O.D it and let my hunger do the buying. Be ending up with too much food left over after I'm full.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Some of you guys are gross 
sick.gif
alien.gif
This

i feel sorry for your heart/veins/arteries/and wallet when you have to buy bigger clothes cuz you gained all that weight. 

I do this all the time.

And it's a plus having all these fast food places on the same road.

I used to do Rally's/McDonald's on the regular...airport food courts are a huge temptation for me not to go nuts.

Need to cut that %%*! out for a few months, back at 13% BF. SMH.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

8d616b1a1d6b03c6a57b65ef7f02bb04e12e08c4.jpg
alien.gif

I hope that was for 6+ people

I have gone to two fast food places for one meal like once in my life... But only when I was blasted out of my mind.

Even then, I still exhibit some form of self-control.

I did it before i started working out
laugh.gif
 not to that extent but id get a sweet tea from mcd, grab wings from pizza hut, get a burger from dq or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I know NTers can't relate because all you guys are 6'4 225, 4.5%bf with fluid hips and pull dime white broads but hear me out.
roll.gif

EDIT: I can't even imagine eating all that kind of food in one sitting. Some of you dudes are nasty.

nah, a real fatboy would just stock up at the first place and be too lazy to go anywhere else. we hongry, gotta eat ASAP

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'm 6'0 220

Do yall not have those 3 fast food spots in one complexes? Like I got one down the street is a KFC and Taco Bell in the same place. You can literally order a Chalupa and a KFC double down. It use to have a Burger King too and you ordered from all 3 places at once, not like having to go to different counters for each one. It was great.
2 places i know do that, a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin-Robbins and a Taco Bell/KFC.
and yes, i do have fluid hips 
happy.gif

I could never imagine doing that. I'm sure I made mutiple stops at Taco Bell on the crazy weekend as a 16 year old but c'mon. That's gross.

You could easily pull this off around my way.

On the main street where I live lies:
McDonalds
Del Taco
Wendy's
Jack In The Box
Carl's Jr
Subway
Quiznos
Albertos
Bakers

and if you wanna take it a step further, a Costco is right behind the Del Taco and McDonalds.  All of this, within roughly a mile.  No joke.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeSean Jackson

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

8d616b1a1d6b03c6a57b65ef7f02bb04e12e08c4.jpg
alien.gif

I hope that was for 6+ people

I have gone to two fast food places for one meal like once in my life... But only when I was blasted out of my mind.

Even then, I still exhibit some form of self-control.
For two people. I'm 6'1 195. Work out like a maniac, play tennis and basketball leagues. I go in and out. Some nights i'm a fast food fiend. Other nights i'm chillin with fruit and cook for myself. Sometimes I wonder if I'm addicted. This was for a long night of x box live, you know how that is.

Back
Top Bottom