Intervention vol Fat #%$/ Mixing fast foods?! C'mon son!

subway for the sandwich Mcdonalds or jack in the box for the fries. Nachos from rubio's double cheese burger and fries from burger king. 
pimp.gif
I've done other combinations as well but can't think right now. I haven't done any of those in a while though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

i would do this, but im waaay too lazy 
ohwell.gif

fries from McDoe, Chipotle Burrito, and some Taco Bell cinnamon twists. 
pimp.gif
 but too much work.. 
eek.gif
Sounds incredible.

i like fast food but it seems like a waste of time waiting in different lines. also its cheaper to just get a combo instead of different things.

I've done this. Multiple times, in fact.

The best is 2 double stacks and a vanilla frosty from Wendy's, mozzarella sticks from Arby's and fries from McDonalds
pimp.gif

I'm not even fat, I'm just greedy as !*#%
laugh.gif

I've only ever done this while I was
pimp.gif

mainly because when a car full of people
pimp.gif
, they can never all decide on getting one thing, so multiple stops must be made.

in that short journey between two venues, one realizes that three soft shell tacos was not enough, and that only a rodeo burger will satisfy his hunger.

Originally Posted by Club29

I know NTers can't relate because all you guys are 6'4 225, 4.5%bf with fluid hips and pull dime white broads but hear me out.

be MORE insecure.

Fatboy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea, I am too cheap to do this. Don't want to waste gas or waste time going to more than 1 place. I never have my heart set on 2 places at once.

I'm 6'1 175, I do this all the time. Catch a McChicken and fries (additonal McChicken for the ride) then hit up Wendy's(my homies like taco bell and I eat wendy's right across the street) for some Chicken Nuggets and a baked potato, then hit sonic on the way back for some Ice Cream. It's like a 7$ mix and match meal. I enjoi the ride so I do it often, or something like it.

i only like bk's burgers.. and mcd's fries.. the two spots are a block away from each other so i usually stop by both.. never seemed that ridiculous to me.. maybe because i dont do it often.. why eat fries i dont like tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom