Internet Trolls Pick Up Girls - Get Her Number! Vol. 3

" u jelly? U jelly?...
nerd.gif
. U jelly? "

laugh.gif

This is a great counterbalance to the "Internet chicks are too easy" thread. Man, I'm old school, just get out there and do work.

Man, I got more respect for a dude that gets no bunz but spits at broads, versus a guy that waits for girls to approach him and just so happens to luck up on some chocha. That's the B route, IMO.

This is a great counterbalance to the "Internet chicks are too easy" thread. Man, I'm old school, just get out there and do work.

Man, I got more respect for a dude that gets no bunz but spits at broads, versus a guy that waits for girls to approach him and just so happens to luck up on some chocha. That's the B route, IMO.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

This just makes a guy look downright desperate, in my opinion

I respect a guy who works and perfects himself, and let the women come to him... That's just me though

I respect a guy who works and perfects himself, and let the women come to him... That's just me though

Originally Posted by FOG

I agree, don't beg for women...build yourself and when the right one notices you it's all game, and
laugh.gif
at "cool story bro"

Originally Posted by FOG

I agree, don't beg for women...build yourself and when the right one notices you it's all game, and
laugh.gif
at "cool story bro"

i see csuf in some of the clips...
nerd.gif
too bad I didn't see any of that while I was on campus I would be 
roll.gif
looking at the shirts haha

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

nerd.gif
roll.gif

makes sense, I knew Khang back in high school
laugh.gif
, I think he's going to CSUF so that would make sense.

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

nerd.gif
roll.gif

makes sense, I knew Khang back in high school
laugh.gif
, I think he's going to CSUF so that would make sense.

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
at "cool story bro"
you keep waiting and you wont have a woman...sounds like an excuse for the types who are scared of rejection 

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
at "cool story bro"
you keep waiting and you wont have a woman...sounds like an excuse for the types who are scared of rejection 

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
at "cool story bro"
There's a difference between "begging for women," and not approaching them at all. There's something in the middle and that is what should be done. You should never force yourself on a girl and try hard to "spit game," you should notice her noticing you, and then go in, but not in a forcing way.

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
at "cool story bro"
There's a difference between "begging for women," and not approaching them at all. There's something in the middle and that is what should be done. You should never force yourself on a girl and try hard to "spit game," you should notice her noticing you, and then go in, but not in a forcing way.

Their smash rate is definitely in the 5% range. 

If you are even slightly attractive and walk up to any girl at a bar and simply say "Give me your number", she will give you her number. Then again a number is just a number.

Its not how you start, its how you finish.

Their smash rate is definitely in the 5% range. 

If you are even slightly attractive and walk up to any girl at a bar and simply say "Give me your number", she will give you her number. Then again a number is just a number.

Its not how you start, its how you finish.

Back
Top Bottom