Instead of the bad Foam colors Just Release a Carbon Fiber Pack like this.

rockdeep

Banned
We all remember BP. this was something many still clamor for.  NOt even the Flightposites have retro'd
A Carbon Fiber Foam Pack aint that hard.  Make it happen Nike Sportswear

I would def cop 3 pairs of the foam Pros!!! My favorite of all time and I'm a big fan of the black sole.

these would cause riots in the streets
smokin.gif

they put out the stupid *** skyposite in carbon fiber....so they should definitely release at least one of the FP's and either the foam one or pro with CF to make up for that bad call.

figured why not....here's some eye candy
G4.jpg

i've been on the hunt for a 2nd pair for a while now...NSW i need another already!! these are long over due

I'd love for this to happen,but at the same time I DON'T want this to happen (
laugh.gif
don't even ask me why).

They should just release another "Black Pack" like they did back in 2004...

At least they gave us some Blk/Blk Foam Pros and Max's...

I wouldnt mind carbon fiber, but I really am in need of some all black Foam Ones/ Pros/ Max's...

I'd cop them all. I love how the 1st page of the retro forum has become a 'Posite forum. Nike, carbon fiber pack NOW!! Do it.

both flights and posite 1's are crazy. like mayhem said it will probably a zoo, no skipping line on this release.. dudes will have their grandparents waiting in line for these joints.. anything is possible nowadays with nike so lets see what happens.. cant forget about them royal flightposites

Back
Top Bottom