Instead of making useless topics why dont you let it out in this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

School ends June 21st this year and begings August 31st
Thats only one full month and 10 days or summer break
used to be 3 months!!! 3 freaking months!!!
district just tryna get paid
Maybe you should hit up Summer School, because that looks like 2 months and 10 days
grin.gif

I wish I could find a way to smoke carefree. I barely started, but every time I do I'm scared as hell of my parents finding out somehow.

I'm pretty ticked at getting stuck with the on-call EVERY week because other co-workers CLAIM to have their hands full working on other projects.....yetI'm the one working until 10pm fixing stuff..and they're out of the door at 4:59pm, in the parking lot at 5:02pm.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Tired of being unemployed...@@+$ @@+$ @@+$ @@+$ @@+$ @@+$ @@+$ @@+$

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I know exactly how you feel! F*** my former employers and I hope all your money sees a permanent drought! Kiss my a** to all youspaghetti head b*****s that walk around and act like you're mad at the world and s**t lookin' all ugly in the face! All you cats who call yourselvesmen really need to take a class on keeping your word because saying one thing and doing some a** bacwards s**t is not cool at all
mad.gif
! "Word isbond"....................ever heard that before? Try it. I'm done
smile.gif
indifferent.gif

Waz up with these punk motherF_ 's talking about suicide, grow up be a man stop whinning over POON that dumped you, fool go to the club and get a jump offand be done with it. Ol whinney @ss simp

- if i meet my ultimate female crush tomorrow at this party, my life will be complete
laugh.gif

- seems like i'm nonexistent now.....oh well. we aren't that close anyways.
- @@+$ i want that person!
mad.gif

Tired of insecure !#+%#%+ who are thirstier than most guys....
smh.gif

Feeling guilty for neglecting some of my friends....
ohwell.gif

Feeling good that people really do end up getting what they deserve whether it's good or bad.
smokin.gif

I don't think I'll be able to afford Europe this summer... %%@@ my life.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep my scholarship... %%@@ my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom