Instead of buying someone a gift, donate to a warmonger

Probably huh?

You want to bet your life on that?

The Koch brother own the Tea Party btw, it's corrupt as hell.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

On 12/31/2011 President Obama signed into law the NDAA 2012.

Under this provision Mr. President can without any provocation send YOU to one of 800 FEMA centers or Guantanamo Bay indefinitely without any trial or due process.

How is this in any way Constitutional? This violates everything our founding fathers fought for in establishing AMERICA.

This act alone makes Barack Obama the worst President in American history. Not to mention he is inelligible to be President, he has a dead womans social security number, his birth certificate has been proven to be falsified, his entire college transcripts were wiped out within 48 hours of him being in office. I don't care if the man is green, yellow or purple, this is America and we are supposed to be a free society with the right to defend ourselves and have a fair trial.

Now we have tanks rolling through the streets of St Louis. When has that EVER been the case in America?

Tanks have rolled through inner city communities during times of riots and social unrest due to injustice .the government has waged war on the poor and the black for going in 50 years now.Your America your beautiful white america doesn't exist anymore your world is gone .Your days of getting any loan you want,any house you want,any car are gone Chico and your going with it.you all didn't care for 40 years of sending soldiers to death privatizing our military and foreign policy up until the day a black man steps into office.You all didn't want to occupy wall street til you were getting the same treatment as minorities at banks.Until you all couldn't find jobs without getting degrees .Nobody wanted to stop wars on drugs til your race started popping up on tv doing meth crack,and your kids going to jail for weed charges.Nobody wanted to investigate corrupt police stations til you all started getting beaten with night sticks.You all didn't want to do school system reform til your schools started suffering and falling behind.This lets restore America bring our America back is nothing but a bunch of bitter white people scared that eventually they won't be able to hide behind their white picket fences,their police departments their school district lines and their banks.You all didn't care about FEMA camps at all until a black man was president .You all were happy FEMA took care of the blacks of new Orleans and got those "refugees "away.Nobody cared about government conspiracies and harmful acts against its own people when it was willingly imported drugs and destroying communities in your America.Nobody cried about Americans getting interned when the government made camps for centuries for native Americans and they created a plan called Rex 84 for black to imprison up to 24 million of my people.The prison that are privately run and privately funded through corrupt law and judicial system of America.WELCOME TO THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE I HOPE YOU NEVER WAKE UP.

ThorrocksJs wrote:

Under this provision Mr. President can without any provocation send YOU to one of 800 FEMA centers or Guantanamo Bay indefinitely without any trial or due process.

How is this in any way Constitutional? This violates everything our founding fathers fought for in establishing AMERICA.

This act alone makes Barack Obama the worst President in American history. Not to mention he is inelligible to be President, he has a dead womans social security number, his birth certificate has been proven to be falsified, his entire college transcripts were wiped out within 48 hours of him being in office. I don't care if the man is green, yellow or purple, this is America and we are supposed to be a free society with the right to defend ourselves and have a fair trial.

Now we have tanks rolling through the streets of St Louis. When has that EVER been the case in America?

Tanks have rolled through inner city communities during times of riots and social unrest due to injustice .the government has waged war on the poor and the black for going in 50 years now.Your America your beautiful white america doesn't exist anymore your world is gone .Your days of getting any loan you want,any house you want,any car are gone Chico and your going with it.you all didn't care for 40 years of sending soldiers to death privatizing our military and foreign policy up until the day a black man steps into office.You all didn't want to occupy wall street til you were getting the same treatment as minorities at banks.Until you all couldn't find jobs without getting degrees . Nobody wanted to stop wars on drugs til your race started popping up on tv doing meth crack,and your kids going to jail for weed charges.Nobody wanted to investigate corrupt police stations til you all started getting beaten with night sticks.You all didn't want to do school system reform til your schools started suffering and falling behind.This lets restore America bring our America back is nothing but a bunch of bitter white people scared that eventually they won't be able to hide behind their white picket fences,their police departments their school district lines and their banks. You all didn't care about FEMA camps at all until a black man was president .You all were happy FEMA took care of the blacks of new Orleans and got those "refugees "away.Nobody cared about government conspiracies and harmful acts against its own people when it was willingly imported drugs and destroying communities in your America.Nobody cried about Americans getting interned when the government made camps for centuries for native Americans and they created a plan called Rex 84 for black to imprison up to 24 million of my people.The prison that are privately run and privately funded through corrupt law and judicial system of America. WELCOME TO THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE I HOPE YOU NEVER WAKE UP.

You're the racist man. All you see is black and white, we are people for God's sake. 
30t6p3b.gif

Black and White soldiers were both experimented on during Rex 84.

Is there some riot going on in St. Louis I don't know about?

ThorrocksJs wrote:

Tanks have rolled through inner city communities during times of riots and social unrest due to injustice .the government has waged war on the poor and the black for going in 50 years now.Your America your beautiful white america doesn't exist anymore your world is gone .Your days of getting any loan you want,any house you want,any car are gone Chico and your going with it.you all didn't care for 40 years of sending soldiers to death privatizing our military and foreign policy up until the day a black man steps into office.You all didn't want to occupy wall street til you were getting the same treatment as minorities at banks.Until you all couldn't find jobs without getting degrees . Nobody wanted to stop wars on drugs til your race started popping up on tv doing meth crack,and your kids going to jail for weed charges.Nobody wanted to investigate corrupt police stations til you all started getting beaten with night sticks.You all didn't want to do school system reform til your schools started suffering and falling behind.This lets restore America bring our America back is nothing but a bunch of bitter white people scared that eventually they won't be able to hide behind their white picket fences,their police departments their school district lines and their banks. You all didn't care about FEMA camps at all until a black man was president .You all were happy FEMA took care of the blacks of new Orleans and got those "refugees "away.Nobody cared about government conspiracies and harmful acts against its own people when it was willingly imported drugs and destroying communities in your America.Nobody cried about Americans getting interned when the government made camps for centuries for native Americans and they created a plan called Rex 84 for black to imprison up to 24 million of my people.The prison that are privately run and privately funded through corrupt law and judicial system of America. WELCOME TO THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE I HOPE YOU NEVER WAKE UP.

You're the racist man. All you see is black and white, we are people for God's sake. 
30t6p3b.gif

All I see is a bunch of cowards who are afraid a black man would do them in 4 years what white presidents have done for years.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

ThorrocksJs wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

All I see is a bunch of cowards who are afraid a black man would do them in 4 years what white presidents have done for years.

You should open your eyes then and learn to read.

Your comment about being "happy FEMA took care of the blacks of new Orleans" is offensive on so many levels.

ThorrocksJs wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

True. But I get the feeling you're supporting Obama mainly because he's part black - just like how others oppose Obama for the exact same reason (even though he's doing absurd things as GWB did).

Really same Ron Paul who opposed helping KTrina victims and same right wing that were calling Americans refugees .Sorry buddy you and what you support is disgusting and the worse of all the parties you would rather cripple the poor the working class,the minorities who need aid than help them .You can call me racist bitter militant but one thing you can't call me is a sheep who gladly passes up the slaughterhouse with the knives for the one with the gas.

Originally Posted by will068

30t6p3b.gif

True. But I get the feeling you're supporting Obama mainly because he's part black - just like how others oppose Obama for the exact same reason (even though he's doing absurd things as GWB did).

I'm wary of Obama just as much as Any president but I find the outright disrespect backlash he gets absurd and I've noticed most of its due to alot of white people uncomfortable with the fact a black man is president and has equal resources to all the powers a white president has had.Their is an underlying fear amongst many americans that Obama is gonna start destroying their America and locking them away for no reason .Yet these same individuals didn't bat an eye when it was done to black people and other minorities for years.Hence why you see them trying to find any and every way to discredit or impeach him.

Originally Posted by will068

I'm wary of Obama just as much as Any president but I find the outright disrespect backlash he gets absurd and I've noticed most of its due to alot of white people uncomfortable with the fact a black man is president and has equal resources to all the powers a white president has had.Their is an underlying fear amongst many americans that Obama is gonna start destroying their America and locking them away for no reason .Yet these same individuals didn't bat an eye when it was done to black people and other minorities for years.Hence why you see them trying to find any and every way to discredit or impeach him.
I completely agree. As someone who is not black or white  (hell I'm not even American), I notice that gesture mostly from media as well. From my paradigm, Obama has done policies that align with what GWB did post 9/11, yet individuals who are against his Administration (who happen to be mostly white) just nit pick on the smallest details even more so than how GWB got treated. I feel bad for black americans because from my paradigm, there is constant racism against them by americans who are white. It's that sublte and passive aggressive racism that I notice whenever I am in the states. From a 3rd person point of view, it's so blatantly obvious and it's quite sad.

Back
Top Bottom