Insanity Workout Plan

mrbrown

Banned
Not sure

100kb per second ain't helping either

but as soon as these 33gb are done then ill let you know

Hey guys,
I started of the year 202lbs.

A friend of mine made a bet with me about getting down to 160 by June 21st.

I know I can do it but I was wondering if anyone had the insanity workout plan.

I have the videos and I have been doing it pretty much everyday and eating better.

But i would like to know the full schedule and what workout to do on which day.

If anyone can help, i'd greatly appreciate it.

http://www.extremely-fit....fit-worksheets-calendar/

click on "download calendar here"

good luck. i did it. month 2 will kick your !@#
laugh.gif

The summer of 2009 i dropped down to 160 from 200 in 2 months. It was extreme,.. i was sooo focused, i lost 28 pounds in one month but that started to slow down as i got comfortable. i am now back up to 185 i plan on starting again this week. good luck bro, stay focused. if you really want it, it'll happen. i wish you the best
pimp.gif

Most experts seem to say 2 lbs./ a week loss long term should be where your goal is. From now until June is about 20 weeks. You need to drop 42 lbs. Thats right on target with 2 lbs. a week.

I dont see the need to be extreme at all

I was 190, dropped down to 169 a month and a half later.

That was good short term, but I doubt it's good long term. I'm probably at 180 right now...I still exercise and eat semi-healthy
laugh.gif

nothing wrong with bein 200lbs guys

you just gotta be the right 200lbs

i went from 316 to 240 in 4 months. i ran 4 miles every night and just dieted pretty much.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nothing wrong with bein 200lbs guys

you just gotta be the right 200lbs

Most 200 pounders in America aren't though
laugh.gif
Both statements are true
laugh.gif

I did insanity for 2 rounds and its a helluva workout, but like someone else mentioned if you're not doing it with proper form you can seriously injure yourself.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

http://www.extremely-fit....fit-worksheets-calendar/

click on "download calendar here"

good luck. i did it. month 2 will kick your !@#
laugh.gif

You got before and after pics? I wanna try this out too.
i can post them, but the results will vary depending on how you diet and or how big you are. you can check the website for the pics
laugh.gif
(if you send your before and after pics they'll send you the insanity Tshirt and i really wanted one even though i could have gotten it made lol) i honestly was already in
shape but my abs showed more and muscle wise i improved slightly since i ate lightly.

i just did it to tone my body, i did the workouts in the morning and hit the gym at night.

i ate lightly but smart. Chicken, greens, etc and no grease. allowed myself 1 unhealthy meal every 2 weeks.

I downloaded/burned those dvd's for my old roommate last year. She did it for 2 months straight before her vacation to Mexico...
I am a fan of the results 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Can someone explain this for all who don't know? Is is along the lines of a P90X type workout?

this will tone you and rip you into shape. I had a soccer season at san diego state and on top of those practices i had this going for me. It brought back my stamina up noticeably

but p90x, unlike insanity has weights involved and a pull up bar. the workouts are much longer and your muscle mass will improve a lot more than insanity.

insanity just defines your muscles more than they already are,

p90x does the same, but also increases your muscle size

i recommend maybe 2 weeks to 1 month of running every other day prior to doing any of these so your body wont be 
sick.gif
by the time you start
laugh.gif

i did it for a while because i had no gym to go to.

it worked. i lost 15 lbs in about 4 weeks, and JUST did this. did not change my eating or anything

might get back on it but eh lol

GL fam

incredibly demanding cardio workout. i tried out a session with some friends and had to skip half the workout because i was too winded. really high impact stuff (lots of jumping), so i wouldnt recommend it if you have bad knees.

try out HIIT. supposedly one of the fastest ways to lose weight...only requires 10-20 minutes 3x a week.

i got it off the above site and have been doing it for 3 weeks, i notice some good results so far.

Back
Top Bottom