INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

WAS CRAZY HOW THEY LIVING & HOW CO'S TREAT THESE INMATES

HAD THE PACK OF NODDLES AND WITH THEY OWN PLUG-SOCKET TO BOIL WATER

LEAST THEY WAS BURNING WEED IN THERE STILL :LOL

WAS CRAZY HOW THEY LIVING & HOW CO'S TREAT THESE INMATES

HAD THE PACK OF NODDLES AND WITH THEY OWN PLUG-SOCKET TO BOIL WATER

LEAST THEY WAS BURNING WEED IN THERE STILL :LOL

It was interesting. Could have been much better. There was too much outside talk. They should have showed more jail footage. They had a segment where they showed a bunch of clips of the guards beating on the prisoners. That went by to quick. They should have extended those clips. Entertaining but should have been better.

It was interesting. Could have been much better. There was too much outside talk. They should have showed more jail footage. They had a segment where they showed a bunch of clips of the guards beating on the prisoners. That went by to quick. They should have extended those clips. Entertaining but should have been better.

That was a cool thing to see. It's interesting but all those questions his mother was talking about...how it go in, I wanna know the whole process. Getting the tapes out all the other details, how did it get to HBO etc.

It was an interesting view of a terrible world.

That was a cool thing to see. It's interesting but all those questions his mother was talking about...how it go in, I wanna know the whole process. Getting the tapes out all the other details, how did it get to HBO etc.

It was an interesting view of a terrible world.

i hope this hits worldstar tomorrow. I've been to jail before and have seen all kinds of crazy *!*.
Lighting up herb in jail was almost every night.  People would shave down pencils to the lead, removing all wood. Take the lead and break it into 3 pieces.
Then put two of the pieces in the two holes at top of the outlet. They would take the third piece, and wrap toilet paper around it in the center (leaving the ends exposed)
touch the ends of piece 3 to the first two in the outlet, and whala you have fire on the toilet paper which is used to light whatever you need lit.

i hope this hits worldstar tomorrow. I've been to jail before and have seen all kinds of crazy *!*.
Lighting up herb in jail was almost every night.  People would shave down pencils to the lead, removing all wood. Take the lead and break it into 3 pieces.
Then put two of the pieces in the two holes at top of the outlet. They would take the third piece, and wrap toilet paper around it in the center (leaving the ends exposed)
touch the ends of piece 3 to the first two in the outlet, and whala you have fire on the toilet paper which is used to light whatever you need lit.

It seems they edited it to only show a glimpse of what the DVD his mother sells would show. The clips of them inside were pretty quick. I'm shocked Broadway is up for parole this year.

It seems they edited it to only show a glimpse of what the DVD his mother sells would show. The clips of them inside were pretty quick. I'm shocked Broadway is up for parole this year.

Back
Top Bottom