Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

524900480_f97cfb4eb4_o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so horrible. After the cement grey spizike, no more for me. I have 2 "regrets" in my collection...one being the first AJ/AF1 the white/taxi colorand my cement Spizikes. Not too bad...I just wear them more.

Never again will I get these damn hybrid/tribute shoes.

they should call them infrapink, hope the infrared doesnt look like that on the so-called infrared VI's

Originally Posted by flappy188

they should call them infrapink, hope the infrared doesnt look like that on the so-called infrared VI's
Actually, infrared IS more pink than red ... And personnaly, I like them, I would prefer a black elephant print and I hope that mudguard ain'tpatent, but except for that I think that they're fresh and I'll def cop (like a lot of ppl whom actually like spizikes).

im passing on these i think, i copped both fresh since 85 pairs, so im good on these!

I effs wit Spizikes, I got True Blues, Cements, and Cool Greys....

with that said, I won't have these
sick.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jrock78

one of the best looking spizikes so far....but its still a spizike so its an easy pass

So you like them, but your passing on them because there spizikes??
grin.gif
....BUY WHAT YOU LIKEEE FOLKS!!!

Amazing to see so much hate, reading the JB section, absolutely no early JB product is good enough, yet JB raise it's profits year after year and sellsmore and more ... Numbered Jays will stay forever an amazing sneakers dynasty, though everything needs to move on and evolve or perish, hybrids conceptgenerated really bad products, but you should recognize that it also generated some great ones (spi'zikes, AJF6, AJF4, 1/2 cents, etc ...), withoutspeaking about jordan numbered inspired that can be really nice (Flight 45, grape 60+, etc ...).
I own a lot of so called grails, from jays to air maxes and I really appreciate to be able to wear some new and fresh designs, even if I still love OG designs.I don't get the point being "mind closed" in such a productive, innovative and miscellaneous industry, IMO of course and without direspectinganyone.

Sorry for the bad grammar, I ain't american

Back
Top Bottom