Information Technology (IT)

I'm taking this week to learn about Microsoft Azure, just the basics. Cloud computing is the future and the AZ 900 fundamental exam is $100.
Try to sign up for a MS virtual training days fundamentals session, you get the cert for free when complete. There's one next week.

I think I need to learn Figma -- i've heard its getting pretty heavy traction on Sketch in terms of prototyping. I haven't encountered a need to learn Azure, bc usually im not making anything more than proof of concept prototypes.

Try to sign up for a MS virtual training days fundamentals session, you get the cert for free when complete. There's one next week.
Just recently passed this exam. Can send some info pdfs over if needed.

Anyone tried Udemy courses online? Prices are high but they always have a sale with like 70% off. I just want to know hows the experience with the online learning is like.

im interested in this field, seeing this thread up is almost a sign for me to jump in the field.
im reading through the pages trying to build a roadmap as to where to start off.

Anyone here a developer? I’m at WGU for CS and so far the classes have been extremely easy. I started not too long ago and I’ve finished 7 classes. I’m on my first actual programming class now with C++. The previous classes in security, networking, and others were honestly easier than some of my high school classes. I get a feeling that I won’t have the proper education to get a high paying job once I’m done with this degree. I look on reddit and the new grad cs salaries are wild. Like they’re ranging from 100k-350k+. What can I do that will get me on that level in terms of skills and projects? I don’t know that much about coding yet but I’d rather start learning from other sources now then to realize it later. Maybe take a part time bootcamp, or learn from coursera? I’m open to anything that will put me at a high level

Back
Top Bottom