Info on shoetrends

Originally Posted by mikeadog

I ordered three pairs of shoes from them (three different times, all common GR) and never received anything.

Each time they tied up my money.

While waiting for them (or to hear from them that they couldn't get the shoes), I missed out on the releases from other dealers.

I told a friend at work, about them, after waiting three weeks, they told him they didn't have the GR shoes he ordered.

Shoetrends 0 for 4. Now that's a trend I don't waste my time with anymore.
eek.gif
wow

i think NT can back up shoetrends as a legit site.
I have ordered around 5 pairs myself and can tell you that they are legit
and your shoes will get there.

I think Ron from Shoetrends takes pre-orders in quantities and sizes based on what his source tells him is available.

Apparently, he doesn't know what he will receive until the order comes in. By then the release may be gone elsewhere, by the time you find out he can'tfulfill your "pre-order".

The last time I ordered from him, I ordered a pair of Nike KB "Draft Day" IV's. By the time I received Ron's email (telling me he didn'thave the size I ordered, asking me if I wanted a smaller size), East Bay was wiped out in my size.

I later found them on Nike.com w/Free Shipping for just a few dollars more than Shoetrends with their $15.00 shipping fees.

Ron sent me a email on June 27, 2009 notifying me that my order will be "Shipping July 13 via FedEx ground".

On July 22, 2009 I received an email from Ron notifying me that he didn't receive the DD IV's in my size. After replying to Ron that I can't wearthe smaller size, he promptly refunded my payment to my PayPal account, as with my previous attempts to order from him.

I've ordered a lot of Nikes/jordans through the years and have been lucky except with Shoetrends and the limited stock they receive.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

I think Ron from Shoetrends takes pre-orders in quantities and sizes based on what his source tells him is available.

Apparently, he doesn't know what he will receive until the order comes in. By then the release may be gone elsewhere, by the time you find out he can't fulfill your "pre-order".

The last time I ordered from him, I ordered a pair of Nike KB "Draft Day" IV's. By the time I received Ron's email (telling me he didn't have the size I ordered, asking me if I wanted a smaller size), East Bay was wiped out in my size.

I later found them on Nike.com w/Free Shipping for just a few dollars more than Shoetrends with their $15.00 shipping fees.

Ron sent me a email on June 27, 2009 notifying me that my order will be "Shipping July 13 via FedEx ground".

On July 22, 2009 I received an email from Ron notifying me that he didn't receive the DD IV's in my size. After replying to Ron that I can't wear the smaller size, he promptly refunded my payment to my PayPal account, as with my previous attempts to order from him.

I've ordered a lot of Nikes/jordans through the years and have been lucky except with Shoetrends and the limited stock they receive.
from what I can tell, your the only person on here thats had a problem tho

that makes them like 1925702957205720957 wins and 4 Ls, not a big deal if you ask me, Ill still give them my business

and they can easily profit with these lower prices, take some air force 1s for example:
they cost 12 bucks to manufacture
theyre sold to shoe trends for about 50% of msrp, so lets say 45
shoetrends can sell them for 80 and still make money

Originally Posted by clkru

Just curious: how are they able to offer such great prices on brand new, higher-end shoes? Seems like unusual pricing...

Because unlike other online shop, they are ok with making profit off retail or close to retail price. These places probably buy the shoes at 40-60% off MSRPsince they buy in bulk. Plus they are an online shop, less overhead coming out of their profit.

shoetrends is legit...not perfect but legit....no website is perfect.....i have had good luck with Ron......

Back
Top Bottom