Info on shoetrends

Does anyone have any good feedback from shoetrends.com? i ordered a pair of kicks from there. Dude said they shipped but he gave me no tracking and said heshipped them on august 25th.

They're prety well known for not supplying tracking info. You'll probably get what you paid for, although there's been one or two case where theydidn't come through unfortunatley.

legit.

i'm a repeat customer from shoetrends, and they've always taken care of me.

they even did good on shipping priority mail to Hawaii... ($15 shipping charge, $43 actual shipping cost)

Yeah they're legit... actually I ordered a pair of shoes that were suppose to be sent out that same day and I got them that next them that next day. Veryquick

Just curious: how are they able to offer such great prices on brand new, higher-end shoes? Seems like unusual pricing...

Originally Posted by clkru

Just curious: how are they able to offer such great prices on brand new, higher-end shoes? Seems like unusual pricing...
They still make a pretty good profit even though it's cheap compared to other stores

They were legit back when I first discovered the site (~2001) and was questioned when they came back online after a hiatus, but they were quicklyre-established thereafter.

Their prices are cheap compared to others, usually below or around retail before the release, it's probably just their way of trying to move inventory..

legit. i have ordered many pairs from them, both now and before the hiatus. they will come through.

Very legit, I have ordered four pairs from them. Shipping is a little slow, but they will get there.

yeah theyre real good, i bought 5 pairs from them so far, and they always come through, although my DMP Is are a little messed up in the leather, but thats JBbeing %*!+@$ probably

yea there good money i remember when there first site was up got all my foam pros from them for cheap
pimp.gif

I hate people like this. he said he shipped them 3 days ago and your already going bananas?! c mon pimp! i mean i can see your worrying about your money butdamn!

Actually the last set of Kobe IVs i got shipped a full week quicker than i thought they would...was quite impressed!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I hate people like this. he said he shipped them 3 days ago and your already going bananas?! c mon pimp! i mean i can see your worrying about your money but damn!

ur right cuz i remember 3 days good cuz i usually end up waiting 7-10 days (10:CCS). But im thinkin of buyin from them even tho i pay $15 for bad shipping

i think its best not to question a good thing.

LEGIT.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i think its best not to question a good thing.

LEGIT.

I ordered three pairs of shoes from them (three different times, all common GR) and never received anything.

Each time they tied up my money.

While waiting for them (or to hear from them that they couldn't get the shoes), I missed out on the releases from other dealers.

I told a friend at work, about them, after waiting three weeks, they told him they didn't have the GR shoes he ordered.

Shoetrends 0 for 4. Now that's a trend I don't waste my time with anymore.

Back
Top Bottom