Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif

go back to school kid

The same to you.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

did i say anything wrong tho?
com on blood explain your statement 

the demand you are talking about is nothing more than speculators on market forums creating and selling gossip which affects the price of things we pay for daily.
Take for instance the threat of the Gulf of Hormuz being shut down about a month ago. It was only mentioned as a threat once but gas shot. Now that it's really about to happen, will the prices shoot up even more?

What's crazy about oil prices is that at this point in american history, the US exports more oil than it imports. Why prices haven't gone down yet?????  You tell me.

Inflation is the biggest secret that the average man doesn't know.

Inflation is the result when central banks increase the supply of credit. Govn'ts do this in order to pay their huge debts off(As in the case with the U.S.). So they inflate/increase the monetary supply, causing the currency to devalue. Now they pay back their debtors with devalued money. So its devalued compared to other currencies. Now it takes more dollars to buy gas than it did years ago, and now it takes both parents to work, instead of one.

So everything is priced in dollars or what they are really called is Federal Reserve Notes. So the price of gold is $1640.  The value in gold has not risen, its still the same.  Its just that it takes more notes to buy gold, or gas or food.   So thats why gold is the number one investment when Govn't decide to devalue their currency(long term of course)...

Ron Paul and Peter Schiff always  talk about this and why a Gold standard keeps govn'ts in check...
Maybe someone can talk about the Taxation part. 

J.P. Morgan, " Gold is money, everything else is credit".  He said this in front of congress during the 1913 Trust Investigations.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by FullMetal

what do you suggest people pay with?
In due time, the people of this great country we call America, will be paying each other with ammo, vegetables, fruit, tampons, gold, silver etc etc etc

Originally Posted by fly23s

The prices gonna go up as demand increase
roll.gif
We've been there and done that. Doubt we'll return to that.

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

there have been tons of bad posts on NT before, but this one takes the cake. This is probably the most ridiculous post I've seen in my 20+ years on the internet. That's saying ALOT.
Wait you have been on the internet since 1992 or before.....

42a359e247d273b8ebbc65e094cdebdce51a322_r.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

People need to think outside the box. Dismissing OP is foolish. Wages have declined in the last 20 years, yet the price of fuel, food, and clothing is going up. Speculative bubbles don't help either.

I don't think anyone is dismissing OP on the grounds of there being nothing to be said on the issue, I just think that OP wasn't saying anything of value about it.

what do you want me to say? its pretty simple to see. what you quoted is really all that needs to be said. why dont you give me an explanation on why inflation has to occur?

then again you are the same girl who thinks its ok for people to randomly be asked to show ID walking down the street, akin to "show me your papers!" in nazi germany

real versus nominal value/interest

take a look around you. none of this stuff is just happenstance, it is all by design. people arent very smart in this country so they get away with it, making the idiots slaves to consumer debt/credit.

Back
Top Bottom