.::Infiniti Appreciation Post::.

I know most people on here aren't truck guys, but I love the QX56. It was on a couple of the unreliable/often to be maintained suv lists however. I stillthink the style of it is
pimp.gif
. I like the FX but it just has such a smallinterior.

I love my G35 . . .

Navi . . .

I still need to get my windows tinted, amongst some other things.

btw lexus def holds value better than infiniti....................look up used Ms than look up used GS prices............

i see 06 + 07 Ms go for real low...........at least in my area local auto shoppers etc, you wont find no damn GS for them prices.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

their interiors are the best in the game

design wise i agree. but quality wise i dont like my interior, waaay too plasticy imo, and my "leather" seats are stiffer than the plastic whichcaused a rip in the driver side bolster. the new leather they replaced it with is much softer and better quality. theres also something around my frontpassenger side that makes a rattling noise.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

btw lexus def holds value better than infiniti....................look up used Ms than look up used GS prices............

i see 06 + 07 Ms go for real low...........at least in my area local auto shoppers etc, you wont find no damn GS for them prices.

I love my M45. The GS is trash. I wouldnt lean on a GS to tie my shoe.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Infiniti has THE best interior among Mercedes and BMW. BMW and Mercedes may be clean and sophisticated, but it looks boring, Infiniti is just
pimp.gif

The FX50 > X5, any SUV Mercedes has. The interior is just amazing
pimp.gif

sick.gif
112_0406_road_test_2004_bmw_x5_44i_vs_2004_infiniti_fx45_vs_2003_porsche_cayenne_s_vs_2004_cadillac_srx_v8_awd_03z+2004_bmw_x5_44i+front_interior_view.jpg
sick.gif

pimp.gif
112_0806_02z+2009_infiniti_FX50+interior_view.jpg
smokin.gif
how about a comparison with the new interior that's been out 2 years

0804_06z+2008_bmw_X6_xDrive50i+interior_view.jpg

I cant stand Infinity interiors , everything seems and feels so Plastic
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

Infiniti has THE best interior among Mercedes and BMW. BMW and Mercedes may be clean and sophisticated, but it looks boring, Infiniti is just
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
112_0406_road_test_2004_bmw_x5_44i_vs_2004_infiniti_fx45_vs_2003_porsche_cayenne_s_vs_2004_cadillac_srx_v8_awd_03z+2004_bmw_x5_44i+front_interior_view.jpg
sick.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

ohwell.gif

THAT is your definition of a nice interior? That crap is ugly and boring. You cannot seriously like it compared that the Infiniti picture up there.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

ohwell.gif

THAT is your definition of a nice interior? That crap is ugly and boring. You cannot seriously like it compared that the Infiniti picture up there.
indifferent.gif
looks arent everthing
i'll repeat , I cant stand Infinity interiors , everything seems and feels so Plastic, alot of there components are shared with there entry levelcounterparts

laugh.gif
You basically have to be stitting on top of the dash to operate the Nav buttons....Infiniti sucks

not a fan of the new shapes of the G, FX and EX.

the M is awesome though.
bout time they made an M454x

M45x is currently the best overall(reliability, value, options, etc.) sports sedan on the market with the GS 460 as a close second.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW 1-Series>Any Infiniti

laugh.gif

No but seriously....

i actually agree.

id take a 135i over a m45 no lie..............

infiniti is eh.........
sick.gif
200957.jpg
sick.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I don't know about the 1-series, they give off a "you're a wussy if you drive this" vibe. And the M is nice as-is, no need for that matchingthe wheels to the paint crap.

For everyone who doesnt like the design of the car...have you ever driven one?...they are not only smooth but extremely fast, especially the G37 sedans...ifyou sit in the M I gurantee there is not one of you who would not like the way that car feels and drives...In response to way the dash is set up, I believethat it is just as easy to use as any other nav system...the buttons are labeled clearly so it is very user friendly...hard drive based nav system aswell...plus how many cars have a purple/blue coloring on their dash...arent people tired of that orange glow?...Infinitis are coming up in status...its hard tobreak through in the luxury line, because lexus, bmw, and mercedes all have their names established already...i think the Infiniti is a slightly higher step upfrom the Acura

for those who complain about infiniti's console, just a note: at least it's not iDrive.

BMW's iDrive is the most miserable control system i've ever had the misfortune to play with ever.
sick.gif

then again, as i've only driven one or two BMWs (and a G35 or two), and own a 95 240SX... i'll leave it to those who actually own one or the other topass final judgment haha

Back
Top Bottom