Inequality Between Men and Women | Domestic Violence

This to me is false and extreme.

I've been bumrushed by a female who caught me cheating on her. And I wrapped her up in a submission hold until she calmed the **** down.

I didn't choke her out or break a limb (it was actually an arm bar after I fell back on my bed). But she was in a spot for a good minute where she knew I had the upper hand and this **** wasn't going any further.

Could she have gone and pressed charges, sure. And obviously you never know what will happen with the legal system. But in my mind, I am certainly within my rights to do that.

2 on one is tough. You could do some things to get them off you, and then just dip.

It's just never going to come to a point where I'm going to haul off and blast a female. I've seen dudes break other dudes orbital bones while wearing gloves.

If I haul off and rock a female, it's not telling how much damage I can do. And THAT, you are likely not coming back from. But there ARE alternatives in which you can defend yourself.

Double standard? Give me a ******g break. Dudes gonna cry about getting him by a female like they can inflict serious damage? Or are y'all dating brawny *******?

We make more $$$ for the same jobs. We get to be **** as much as we want with no persecution. And you're mad about a "double standard"? You guys mad about "Ladies Night" too?
laugh.gif
 ***** you are a complete fool and obviously not in touch with reality.  the bolded part IS THE WHOLE POINT!  you're NOT in your right, that's what this thread is about!  you are right in that you should be though.  you sayin you can't get hit by a female and be hurt is hilarious - you don't have to be jacked to do damage if the blow isn't blocked.  getting a small female fist to the nose doesn't feel like a tickle.

:lol:  ***** you are a complete fool and obviously not in touch with reality.  the bolded part IS THE WHOLE POINT!  you're NOT in your right, that's what this thread is about!  you are right in that you should be though.  you sayin you can't get hit by a female and be hurt is hilarious - you don't have to be jacked to do damage if the blow isn't blocked.  getting a small female fist to the nose doesn't feel like a tickle.
homey is bugging :lol:

He's the reason why women think they float above us mere mortal men...

Talmbout we get to be as much as we want... no double standards...

Sit yo dumb *** down. :lol:

Last edited:
Double standard.
i wanna say he shoulda just left, but who's to say the chiks wouldnt call the pigs & say he "beat" them after he leaves.
I've seen it happen.

I'm not doubting you've seen it but wouldn't they have to exhibit signs of abuse for this to go anywhere?

If a woman says I "beat" her but doesn't have a single bruise on her, where is her case?

Or do the 2 chicks beat the **** out of each other then blame the dude?

Maybe I'm oblivious to this since I stopped hanging out with chicks like this ages ago....
Not one scratch fam. Chick said he grabbed her neck during the incident, & that he abuses her regularly...which he didnt. Bruh had to do a minor bid.

They came together like Voltron on my man :wow: :smh: and the one had the belt READY...treating a grown man like a bad 5 yr old

Domestic violence is NEVER ok whether a man or woman is the perpetrator, grown adults shouldn't have to handle situations like that its immature, and is a sign of weakness.

I will say though, for us guys, there's a difference between "I won't hit women" and "I won't defend myself against a woman if I'm provoked and being physically assaulted"

Apparently all those girls in the video knew what was up and he got caught in an ambush :lol: they moved furniture around and blockaded the door with couches and stuff so he couldn't get out, thats why it was all recorded and all the other ladies were there (going by somebody who found the dude's tweets about the incident)

Honestly though he had extreme restraint, and if he wants to pursue charges (probably won't or doesn't need to) doesn't he have this video evidence of the encounter on his side? My friend's mom is a lawyer and showed us cell phone video of this guy recording his girl smashing the doors of his new Caddy on the fences by his driveway. She kicked him out of their house and dude sat in his car in the driveway and wouldn't move, so then she pulled him out put the whip in reverse and knocked the door off on a fence down a hill and the car ended up going into a neighbors lawn damn near hitting another person....

The guy didn't fight and instead recorded the whole instance on his phone, so homegirl tried to claim that he was harassing her he had video proof of how it went down....sad things have to get to that point now though

Last edited:
This to me is false and extreme.

I've been bumrushed by a female who caught me cheating on her. And I wrapped her up in a submission hold until she calmed the **** down.

I didn't choke her out or break a limb (it was actually an arm bar after I fell back on my bed). But she was in a spot for a good minute where she knew I had the upper hand and this **** wasn't going any further.

Could she have gone and pressed charges, sure. And obviously you never know what will happen with the legal system. But in my mind, I am certainly within my rights to do that.

2 on one is tough. You could do some things to get them off you, and then just dip.

It's just never going to come to a point where I'm going to haul off and blast a female. I've seen dudes break other dudes orbital bones while wearing gloves.

If I haul off and rock a female, it's not telling how much damage I can do. And THAT, you are likely not coming back from. But there ARE alternatives in which you can defend yourself.

Double standard? Give me a ******g break. Dudes gonna cry about getting him by a female like they can inflict serious damage? Or are y'all dating brawny *******?

We make more $$$ for the same jobs. We get to be **** as much as we want with no persecution. And you're mad about a "double standard"? You guys mad about "Ladies Night" too?

:lol:  ***** you are a complete fool and obviously not in touch with reality.  the bolded part IS THE WHOLE POINT!  you're NOT in your right, that's what this thread is about!  you are right in that you should be though.  you sayin you can't get hit by a female and be hurt is hilarious - you don't have to be jacked to do damage if the blow isn't blocked.  getting a small female fist to the nose doesn't feel like a tickle.

Son, if you're worried about getting hit by a woman, I'm the last dude you want to start calling names. :lol:

Of course you're within your right to defend yourself. That is the letter of the law. Now...that doesn't mean the legal system will get it right.

The reality is, it's more about how you do it. You're watching a Youtube video and crying about male inequality. I've actually experienced this firsthand.

Maybe I'm just not hanging out with the same class of female some of y'all are though.

This **** isn't even gender specific. I've seen dudes start fights, get rocked, and then the dudes that set it off press charges.

I never said getting hit in the nose tickles. Learn to read and stop being unnecessarily extreme.

I said I've never dated a woman that I felt could actually do be serious bodily harm. I've never felt legit threatened by a woman. So if I get swung on, I don't need to swing back. I can wrap her up til' she calms down.

You have a much better chance of walking away without cops, charges, jailtime etc. if you come up with an alternative OTHER than swinging.

That's the moral of the story.

homey is bugging :lol:

He's the reason why women think they float above us mere mortal men...

Talmbout we get to be as much as we want... no double standards...

Sit yo dumb *** down. :lol:

Dumb ***? OK son.

Women think they float above us mere mortal men? **** is you talking about? Who are these chicks y'all hang out with?

Maybe if you're a loser, deadbeat or a sucker they might think that. But if you're about yours, they respect it. The majority of women that walk this earth aren't even LEGIT secure enough to feel that way.

Unless YOU truly are beneath them. :lol:

I have a good friend who's girl treats him like ****. But he allows it and he doesn't bounce. So of course she'll continue to do so. I've told him to his face he's weak and I'd say the same to you.

It's double standards on both sides. But I'm not about to sound like a B**** A** crying about them when, as far as I can tell, they work in my favor more often than not.

But maybe we ain't built the same shorty.

Last edited:
Double standard.
i wanna say he shoulda just left, but who's to say the chiks wouldnt call the pigs & say he "beat" them after he leaves.
I've seen it happen.

I'm not doubting you've seen it but wouldn't they have to exhibit signs of abuse for this to go anywhere?

If a woman says I "beat" her but doesn't have a single bruise on her, where is her case?

Or do the 2 chicks beat the **** out of each other then blame the dude?

Maybe I'm oblivious to this since I stopped hanging out with chicks like this ages ago....
Not one scratch fam. Chick said he grabbed her neck during the incident, & that he abuses her regularly...which he didnt. Bruh had to do a minor bid.

Gotta be some variables in here that led to that bid. Priors. **** lawyer. Witness testimony.

I know the legal system is flawed, but to have a dude do a short bid for domestic violence with no evidence AT ALL seems extreme.

Not doubting you. There just may be some things there that you don't know.

Son, if you're worried about getting hit by a woman, I'm the last dude you want to start calling names.
laugh.gif

Of course you're within your right to defend yourself. That is the letter of the law. Now...that doesn't mean the legal system will get it right.

The reality is, it's more about how you do it. You're watching a Youtube video and crying about male inequality. I've actually experienced this firsthand.

Maybe I'm just not hanging out with the same class of female some of y'all are though.

This **** isn't even gender specific. I've seen dudes start fights, get rocked, and then the dudes that set it off press charges.

I never said getting hit in the nose tickles. Learn to read and stop being unnecessarily extreme.

I said I've never dated a woman that I felt could actually do be serious bodily harm. I've never felt legit threatened by a woman. So if I get swung on, I don't need to swing back. I can wrap her up til' she calms down.

You have a much better chance of walking away without cops, charges, jailtime etc. if you come up with an alternative OTHER than swinging.

Dumb ***? OK son.

Women think they float above us mere mortal men? **** is you talking about? Who are these chicks y'all hang out with?

Maybe if you're a deadbeat or a sucker they might think that. But if you're about yours, they respect it.

I have a good friend who's girl treats him like ****. But he allows it and he doesn't bounce. So of course she'll continue to do so. I've told him to his face he's weak and I'd say the same to you.

It's double standards on both sides. But I'm not about to sound like a B**** A** crying about them when, as far as I can tell, they work in my favor more often than not.

the main difference bein, if a man wanted to show me hands, i'd have no compunctions in showin hands back unlike if a female wanted to throw down.  your problem is you're not seeing the bigger picture (not a surprise, it's nt).  you lookin at a youtube vid and callin dudes 'sissies' is the exact thing this is about, women done slowly stripped away all masculinity from dudes.  marriage is a joke and used to be somethin beneficial for both sexes.  throw that right out the window.  guys used to be able to slap their wives if they got outta control, nobody blinked twice.  now you can have cops called for lookin sideways at some bird you don't even know.  look at some of these links posted and try to comprehend the information there....this has much more to do then just dude gettin beat with a belt and surrounded by females who actually think that behavior is acceptable.

Son, if you're worried about getting hit by a woman, I'm the last dude you want to start calling names.
laugh.gif

That's the entire point of this thread fam. The legal system NEVER gets it right. You can google the statistics yourself.

Secondly, the point of the others is if a chick throws you an unblocked 2 pc. it don't matter how big you are or how small she is, that **** hurts. It may not make ya shoulders clap, you might not be on the floor drooling, but it will still hurt. It's that male chauvinistic attitude that allowed things to reach this point. I do see your point though, all the chicks I've messed with I can undoubtedly say I could sleep them all... possibly at once.

Walking away is pretty much the only thing you can do. Legit advice. It's what I've always done. When **** starts to get outta control just leave the situation and if its really that bad dont come back and dont compromise. The ****** up part about it is, even if you have done nothing wrong, one lie on her part and suddenly she's the victim.

You have to admit, outside of the workplace and maybe a few chance social situations the ball is almost completely in their court.

Last edited:
View media item 394423

the main difference bein, if a man wanted to show me hands, i'd have no compunctions in showin hands back unlike if a female wanted to throw down.  your problem is you're not seeing the bigger picture (not a surprise, it's nt).  you lookin at a youtube vid and callin dudes 'sissies' is the exact thing this is about, women done slowly stripped away all masculinity from dudes.  marriage is a joke and used to be somethin beneficial for both sexes.  throw that right out the window.  guys used to be able to slap their wives if they got outta control, nobody blinked twice.  now you can have cops called for lookin sideways at some bird you don't even know.  look at some of these links posted and try to comprehend the information there....this has much more to do then just dude gettin beat with a belt and surrounded by females who actually think that behavior is acceptable.

what point are you trying to make? you think its cool for guys to slap wives if they got out of control? you can call the cops on anyone but nothings going to happen unless they come and think something happened. if nothing happened, that'll be cleared up.

what is the bigger picture? you look at some birds acting wild and think thats feminism. your dumb facebook friends complaining about wanting a guy to pay for a date isn't feminism. i see a lot of guys complaining about stuff that real feminists don't care about, i see a lot of skewed statistics without context. i wonder how many of you guys complaining are white - this guy on BB.com is really confused as to why more men are in jail then women, why more women get government support - SMH.

what point are you trying to make? you think its cool for guys to slap wives if they got out of control? you can call the cops on anyone but nothings going to happen unless they come and think something happened. if nothing happened, that'll be cleared up.

what is the bigger picture? you look at some birds acting wild and think thats feminism. your dumb facebook friends complaining about wanting a guy to pay for a date isn't feminism. i see a lot of guys complaining about stuff that real feminists don't care about, i see a lot of skewed statistics without context. i wonder how many of you guys complaining are white - this guy on BB.com is really confused as to why more men are in jail then women, why more women get government support - SMH.
yes yes that was my point.  i love slapping women around with reckless abandon and I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!   
laugh.gif
  once again, for those in the cheap seats, it goes beyond that one youtube clip guys.   http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html  educate yourself.

Son, if you're worried about getting hit by a woman, I'm the last dude you want to start calling names. :lol:

Dumb ***? OK son.

Maybe if you're a deadbeat or a sucker they might think that. But if you're about yours, they respect it.

View media item 394423

Tough guy? Please. i didn't even threaten him. Nor did I call anyone a sissy.

You dudes are reaching. It's impossible to even try to have an intelligent conversation with y'all.

Dumb ***? OK son.

That's the entire point of this thread fam. The legal system NEVER gets it right. You can google the statistics yourself.

Secondly, the point of the others is if a chick throws you an unblocked 2 pc. it don't matter how big you are or how small she is, that **** hurts. It may not make ya shoulders clap, you might not be on the floor drooling, but it will still hurt. It's that male chauvinistic attitude that allowed things to reach this point. I do see your point though, all the chicks I've messed with I can undoubtedly say I could sleep them all... possibly at once.

Walking away is pretty much the only thing you can do. Legit advice. It's what I've always done. When **** starts to get outta control just leave the situation and if its really that bad dont come back and dont compromise. The ****** up part about it is, even if you have done nothing wrong, one lie on her part and suddenly she's the victim.

You have to admit, outside of the workplace and maybe a few chance social situations the ball is almost completely in their court.

Now you are at least making sense. As far as the legal system, I don't entirely trust it, but everytime I've gone through it, I've been guilty of what I was accused of. So I can't call it personally.

Like I said, the situation homie described where ole girl had no signs of abuse, no history of abuse, and dude did a bid just seems extreme to me. Again, not doubting it. But there may just be more to the story.

Again, I never said getting hit didn't hurt. What I said is I never felt threatened, which you seem to understand. It would take like a 200+ pound female to feel threatened. Or a weapon.

So I don't feel the need to blast off. That's the moral here. Dudes like to talk this **** about "if she wanna throw hands, she should expect to be treated like a man". THAT is that **** that will land you in jail for real.

There are other alternatives. Some can be physical that don't involve swinging (which I have done. She calmed down. No cops called, no case.) and another is just getting the **** out of there.

So in my personal experience, you can defend yourself. And it doesn't even have to go the legal route. As with most things in life, it's not what you do, it's how you do it.

I don't really see the ball as being mostly in their court though. It's in their court when it comes to sex and sexual relations. Beyond that, I don't see it.

Here's another moral for y'all and I'll leave it at this. You hang out with dumb *************, dumb **** happens. That goes for females and males.

yes yes that was my point.  i love slapping women around with reckless abandon and I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!   
laugh.gif

once again, for those in the cheap seats, it goes beyond that one youtube clip guys.   http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html educate yourself.

thanks for ignoring all of my points and questions.

this is really the article you're posting as PROOF that we're in the cheap seats

"Contrary to their endless charges of 'misogyny' (a word that many 'feminists' still manage to misspell), in reality, most men instinctively treat women with chivalry and enshrine them on exalted pedestals. Every day, we see men willing to defend women or do favors for them. There is infinitely more chivalry than misogyny exhibited by the male population. On the other hand, we routinely see anti-male statements uttered by 'feminists', and a presumption that all men are monsters guilty of crimes committed by a small number of people of the same gender. When well-known 'feminists' openly state that 90% of the male population should be exterminated, the unsupported accusation of 'misogyny' is a very pure manifestion of their own misandric projection.

On the second charge of being a 'loser who cannot get laid', any observation of the real world quickly makes it obvious that men who have had little experience with women are the ones placing women on pedestals, while those men who have had substantial sexual experience with women are not. Having sex with a large number of women does not increase respect for women, which is the exact opposite of the claim that 'feminists' make. Again, this charge of 'loserdom' is merely the psychosexual frustration of 'feminists' projected outwards, who express surprise that unrelenting hatred by them towards men is not magically metabolised into love for these particular 'feminists'."

Most of this article is pure garbage son. There are some numbers in this article but very little facts. A lot of complaining about stuff that not many people talk about. "Disproving" myths without facts, just hyperbole. His argument was that if women really earned less than men, companies would only hire women. Really?

Did you read this article? Or did you just find it, post it and hope that it was too long for anyone to actually read?

A man can sleep with 100 women in 7 days, and I'd :pimp: at his amazing and awe-inspiring feat...

...a woman sleeps with 100 men in 7 days, and you already know what I'm callin' her.

A woman can punch a man in the face, and it's "You go girl!! Stand up for your rights"...

...Chris Brown.

This is the world we live in...

Regardless of everything said though.. The other posters make a good point. Don't be a s0imp or an idiot and you probably won't have to deal with any of these problems. 

Keep all your bases covered, and you don't have to worry about getting trapped either. ALWAYS dispose of your own condoms. Dont just leave em in the trash especially if it aint your spot. I flush mines every time. Dont trust these ****.
A man can sleep with 100 women in 7 days, and I'd
pimp.gif
at his amazing and awe-inspiring feat...

...a woman sleeps with 100 men in 7 days, and you already know what I'm callin' her.

A woman can punch a man in the face, and it's "You go girl!! Stand up for your rights"...

...Chris Brown.

This is the world we live in...
Pretty much.

ITT: Men who have completely lost touch with history

I have no problem with this because women have been (and in some places still are) treated as property throughout much of history.

Regarding domestic abuse... Don't be a dummy and don't date crazy chicks and you won't have this issue. Not a lot of women out there that I would date who could seriously injure me. I've been slapped/ slapped a chick and had to forcibly restrain her and no domestic abuse because no harm no foul...

Last edited:

I have no problem with this because women have been (and in some places still are) treated as property throughout much of history.

Don't be a dummy and don't date crazy chicks Women

For real though. The nicest most well behaved chicks have it in them to get emotional and throw punches. Ask Steezy, he knows all to well

Don't be a dummy and don't date crazy chicks Women
For real though. The nicest most well behaved chicks have it in them to get emotional and throw punches. Ask Steezy, he knows all to well
Agreed but let's not pretend like it's just women. It's human nature. Don't act like you haven't seen some out of pocket stuff from some real normal type dudes.

Last edited:
There was a study done that showed in domestic disputes women assaulted men more than then men assaulted women. I thought that was interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom