INDIE Music Thread

Angel Deradoorian is releasing an album this summer. 
smokin.gif

Pitchfork

Loved her Mind Raft EP from a few years ago.

Last edited:
that new tame impala album is gonna be great.

just listened to Leon Bridges' new album, it's pretty solid. can't wait to see him live

Seoul - Stay With Us & White Morning

I kinda like this band... :lol: Kinda reminds me of a new fangled Alan Parson's Project...

Last edited:
New Beirut album on the way. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

One of my favorite bands. Can't believe it's been four years already since their last album, The Rip Tide.

Thurston Moore - Speak To The Wild

I'm so glad I've seen him & Sonic Youth so many times back in the day... Dude is still putting out great music & kudos to him for refusing to play in israel for their gross human rights violation & racism that would America look like a docile country.

It was with serious deliberation that I eventually arrived at the personal conclusion that to perform with my band in Israel was in direct conflict to my values. With the realization that a cultural and academic boycott is central to its purpose in exposing a reality of brutal human rights violations – including those accompanying Israel's discriminatory laws and occupation of the West Bank - I felt the need, with humility, to cancel the engagement...

You can read the rest of his state via the link below.

http://thequietus.com/articles/18163-cultural-boycott-israel

Last edited:
Will not listen to the new beach house till I buy a physical copy. They deserve it. Same with tame impala.

Been Listening to this on repeat for a week now.

This new tame impala is amazing b can't even get past eventually. Also copped the new bird and the bee album. Always liked them even tho critics killed them. First 2 songs are smooth

Back
Top Bottom