Inconsiderate Siblings

Originally Posted by omgitswes

do this to him.
roll.gif

lol at that laser .gif

i'm on the opposite with this. my brother is awesome. i'm gonna be 19 in about 17 days and he's 27. he's in the navy and he gives the bestpresents and hand me downs (nikon d40, 32" hdtv...)
laugh.gif

he's moved back home with the family to help pay for bills and rent in this damn economy.. can't ask for anything better.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

A couple of years ago me and my brother went to Kay Jewelers just to look and I ended up with an acct and I wasnt really interested but he wanted me to get a ring for him to give to his girl and he said he would make the payments. I eventually gave in and did him the favor and dude wouldn't make payments on it even after me, my dad, and my sister said something to him.
Dude is always leaving me hanging, I just moved back home in april andI cut the gras s all the time so Saturday he said he would do it but didnt, so after work yesterday I end up cutting it and whenever I confront him he gets all defensive and plays the victim role. Dude is 26 and aint even trying to move out and get his own spot.
smh.gif

He wont have me to bail him out anymore when I move back to Atl in December, anybody else deal with this?
bruh you coming back this year

I envy some of you that are only children. For the last few years I have grown to legitimately hate my brother. He doesn't respect anyone icluding myparents, he uses people to get what he wants and he's lazy. My dad sacrificed years and money with basketball and then my brother quits with noexplanation. My mom and I have told him that he was selfish in doing that and all he says is that he don't care. When he doesn't get what he wants hedoesn't listen to my mom but will act nice when he knows he might get something (our father only gets us something if we need it). The only thingthat's going to make him straighten up is getting hurt in the streets because that will help him put things in perspective. I can go on and on about himbut its useless. My mom has already sensed the rift between us. When I finish school and move out, I'm cutting all ties with him. I refuse to be associatedwith him.

Back
Top Bottom