In your opinion...who is the most COMPLETE back in the NFL?

4c73aea1813ecb3d369e5de0ec70e241-getty-81706772jm025_denver_bronco.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Not surprised Gunna was the only one

smh.gif

Are you kidding, Reggie gets as much hate as Kobe on here
tired.gif
Reggie Bush isn't complete though...he can't run inside.

exactly, who ever thinks reggie bush is a complete back is out of it. hes not much of a pass blocker as well

Is MJD finally gonna be the feature back next year ?

Is Taylor gone after this year ?

All these homers saying AP is a the best COMPLETE back in the NFL. I'm gonna have to quote Madden here but he is the best "pure" runner. Hehasn't proved anything catching the ball, and his pass blocking skills are horrendous. All his little cut blocks are hopped over.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

if i could pick a non-active player marshall faulk would top that list for me
that's the first thing that came to my mind

I don't know why people are saying AD. It's obvious you don't understand the term "complete." Peterson is the best RB in the league, buthis hands at times are suspect and his blocking has a long way to go before he his considered a good blocking back.

He runs, that's it for now. Of course, him running is freakish, but c'mon.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

These Chicago homers really come hard since they've gotten a couple nice rookies.
laugh.gif
so do you disagree with me saying that forte is at the top of the all around backs?

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

cmon now...

portis1md0.jpg

I'm saying. Best blocking Back for sure. Helluva runner check. And damn good hands. I don't even like the ********.

Portis is an average recieving back at best. And this is the biggest Portis fan on this board.

Stephen Jackson is my pick.

AD complete back? get real.

Back
Top Bottom