In the 1960’s 3 Great Men Were Assassinated for their thoughts and beliefs'....

I hope those are the free tees you're giving away with that "contest"... Cuz I dont see anyone payin for something messy like that

Originally Posted by JDB1523

CashmereThoughts huh? Keep thinking about it, it's going to be awhile.
AHHHHH!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luigi202

this guy doesnt even have the shirts printed... he's using ZAZZLE.com.... check out they use the same picture for ever t-shirt on that site... notice the exact same model and pose...
260q2jn.jpg

Hopefully that's true...it would be a shame to have wasted all the financing he got from the t-mobile scam.

laugh.gif
I love you guys

Oh yea for the sake of our black community im in no way shape or form glorifying these tragedies.. LOOK DEEPER IN TOO THE MEANING READ THE SHIRTS EVEN IF YOUDONT LIKE THEM!

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

laugh.gif
I love you guys

Oh yea for the sake of our black community im in no way shape or form glorifying these tragedies.. LOOK DEEPER IN TOO THE MEANING READ THE SHIRTS EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM!

You have picture of MLK with the word "Assaniation" on it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
this dude, your still goin with this arent you...... i hope you spelled everything correctly this time
ohwell.gif

Why is "Great Men Were Assassinated" capitalized but "for their thoughts and beliefs" not?

Why on earth is there an apostrphe after " beliefs' " ?

lol.

Cashmere, you need to record your group meetings.

I want to see how you guys brainstorm having a shirt thats only 2 words are "MLK assassination"

Back
Top Bottom