In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy

Aliens are coming too bro

indifferent.gif

I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
There's no talking to people like this....if you pay attention to even mainstream media, you'll see that ANYTHING is possible. Let's not be sheepish and think that the US government was unable to pull something like this off....

indifferent.gif
There's no talking to people like this....if you pay attention to even mainstream media, you'll see that ANYTHING is possible. Let's not be sheepish and think that the US government was unable to pull something like this off....

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

No matter what, seeing those planes crash into those buildings, to this day, is still mind blowing.
laugh.gif
 You saw that with your own eyes or on Television?

No matter what, seeing those planes crash into those buildings, to this day, is still mind blowing.
laugh.gif

smh ... whats done is done, we all sit here with theories about what happened... to be honest i think the white man / government did it just like everything else corrupted in america

smh ... whats done is done, we all sit here with theories about what happened... to be honest i think the white man / government did it just like everything else corrupted in america

I work in DC, and I know people that saw that plane that crashed into the Pentagon. I'm not going to dispute or agree with anything, cause I'm not professional, I just know what I hear.

I work in DC, and I know people that saw that plane that crashed into the Pentagon. I'm not going to dispute or agree with anything, cause I'm not professional, I just know what I hear.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

I saw it on TV...don't know what's funny about it.  The only thing I see funny is that your Jets fan.   Now THAT deserves a
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I saw it on TV...don't know what's funny about it.  The only thing I see funny is that your Jets fan.   Now THAT deserves a
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jets finished better than the Dolphins tho....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jets finished better than the Dolphins tho....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do yourself a favor and take a look at "September Clues".. and when was the last time the Dolphins went to the playoffs? 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do yourself a favor and take a look at "September Clues".. and when was the last time the Dolphins went to the playoffs? 
happy.gif

im tellin yall this !$+$ was rigged from the beggining... i bet this was planned like a decade ago.. i mean what does the date 9/11 come from man thast some bs, n we cant do !$+$ about it

im tellin yall this !$+$ was rigged from the beggining... i bet this was planned like a decade ago.. i mean what does the date 9/11 come from man thast some bs, n we cant do !$+$ about it

Oh...so making the PLAYOFFS is the measure of success now-a-days? Last I checked the Dolphins and Jets won the same amount of trophys last year.

Back
Top Bottom