In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

I don't understand what your argument is. I must be a first level thinker, so help me out here.

The president gets reports on hundreds if not thousands of possible "threats". There is 0 evidence they had advanced knowledge that could have prevented 9/11, unless they simply evacuated the towers and pentagon permanently.

Using your analogy, what "weapons" did we give al-Qaeda for this "murder" ? Didn't you claim we "founded" al-Qaeda in the other Osama thread ? lol

Not being able to stop an attack (or taking advantage of it after the fact) =/= being complicit in a conspiracy.

30t6p3b.gif

It's no secret that that the US sponsored, financed, and trained the very same organizations we are waging war against. I correct myself, the US doesn't even wage war on groups of enemies. America wages wars on ideas like "terrorism" and "drugs". These are ideas that are subject to interpretation and mean no one in specifics or in general. 

30t6p3b.gif

It's no secret that that the US sponsored, financed, and trained the very same organizations we are waging war against. I correct myself, the US doesn't even wage war on groups of enemies. America wages wars on ideas like "terrorism" and "drugs". These are ideas that are subject to interpretation and mean no one in specifics or in general. 

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

Got any evidence we sponsored, financed, and trained al-Qaeda ?

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

Sooooooooooooooooooo where are the interviews of people who saw with their own two eyes the plane fly into the pentagon?

Sooooooooooooooooooo where are the interviews of people who saw with their own two eyes the plane fly into the pentagon?

Originally Posted by tkthafm

I don't understand what your argument is. I must be a first level thinker, so help me out here.

The president gets reports on hundreds if not thousands of possible "threats". There is 0 evidence they had advanced knowledge that could have prevented 9/11, unless they simply evacuated the towers and pentagon permanently.

Using your analogy, what "weapons" did we give al-Qaeda for this "murder" ? Didn't you claim we "founded" al-Qaeda in the other Osama thread ? lol

Not being able to stop an attack (or taking advantage of it after the fact) =/= being complicit in a conspiracy.
Why do people expect to be fed like children? A third party laying it out for you and learning it on your own are twoseparatethings.
OBL was not just some threat. Who exactly are the threats? Nation States? No. We don't need to be afraid of conventional wars. OBL was the threat.

You can believe in the fact that the US defense establishment isincompetentbut I won't. You don't get to be the world's superpower by being incompetent. Especially when it matters most.

I don't believe thatanyonein the USgovernmentwas directly responsible or knew of the exact details beforehand. I do believe that 9/11 was allowed to happen and it happened to be bigger than anticipated.

I think this is one of the best lectures that points out some interesting facts. It hasnothingto do with bombs in the towers oranythinglike that.

Watch it and then go from there.

Why do people expect to be fed like children? A third party laying it out for you and learning it on your own are twoseparatethings.
OBL was not just some threat. Who exactly are the threats? Nation States? No. We don't need to be afraid of conventional wars. OBL was the threat.

You can believe in the fact that the US defense establishment isincompetentbut I won't. You don't get to be the world's superpower by being incompetent. Especially when it matters most.

I don't believe thatanyonein the USgovernmentwas directly responsible or knew of the exact details beforehand. I do believe that 9/11 was allowed to happen and it happened to be bigger than anticipated.

I think this is one of the best lectures that points out some interesting facts. It hasnothingto do with bombs in the towers oranythinglike that.

Watch it and then go from there.

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

Define Al-Qaeda and we'll go from there. If by Al-Qaeda you mean, "a lot of muj's that  initially fought against the Soviets and then turned on the US", then yes we did sponsor, support, and train them. 
Blowback is the espionage term for the violent, unintended consequences of a covert operation that are suffered by the civil population of the aggressor government. To the civilians suffering the blowback of covert operations, the effect typically manifests itself as “randomâ€

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif

Define Al-Qaeda and we'll go from there. If by Al-Qaeda you mean, "a lot of muj's that  initially fought against the Soviets and then turned on the US", then yes we did sponsor, support, and train them. 
Blowback is the espionage term for the violent, unintended consequences of a covert operation that are suffered by the civil population of the aggressor government. To the civilians suffering the blowback of covert operations, the effect typically manifests itself as “randomâ€

So you have no evidence. 

That's all you needed to say. 
roll.gif

Gonna have to pass on watching that 2 hr "lecture".

EDIT: I'm well aware of blowback, and the Afghan Mujahideen. This was already went over in the Osama thread. Afghan Mujahideen =/= al-Qaeda/Bin Laden.

So you have no evidence. 

roll.gif

EDIT: I'm well aware of blowback, and the Afghan Mujahideen. This was already went over in the Osama thread. Afghan Mujahideen =/= al-Qaeda/Bin Laden.

So you have no evidence. 

roll.gif

This is the problem. There's various evidence of all different sorts and I'm not willing to write page after page when it is all available on the net. Written and explained better then I ever could. If you're not curious enough yourself then you're already a lost cause. 
It's like people are proud of being ignorant. You prob spend more time searching for fap material then it'd take you to watch that lecture. 

So you have no evidence. 

roll.gif

This is the problem. There's various evidence of all different sorts and I'm not willing to write page after page when it is all available on the net. Written and explained better then I ever could. If you're not curious enough yourself then you're already a lost cause. 
It's like people are proud of being ignorant. You prob spend more time searching for fap material then it'd take you to watch that lecture. 

MV5BMTYzMTA1NDMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUwODY5Mg@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

great movie about this topic. 

anyway, what the poster above said me about sums it up.

Plus do you have any idea how many of billions of dollars we still send to these countries in aid? And you don't think any of that money eds up biting the us back in the butt? 

If you don't understand how the world today works,let me tell you. You don't get anything done without incentives. Monetary incentives drives world economic/political policy. As much as the US would like to continue to ride out the argument that these folks are bloodthirsty religious fundamentalist, at the end of the day they still use money and incentives to get their work done. 

Plus do you have any idea how many of billions of dollars we still send to these countries in aid? And you don't think any of that money eds up biting the us back in the butt? 

If you don't understand how the world today works,let me tell you. You don't get anything done without incentives. Monetary incentives drives world economic/political policy. As much as the US would like to continue to ride out the argument that these folks are bloodthirsty religious fundamentalist, at the end of the day they still use money and incentives to get their work done. 

Originally Posted by Wr

alien.gif

My man...

Save me the lessons about "how the world works" and provide me with evidence for your claim. That's all I'm asking for. 

Originally Posted by Wr

alien.gif

My man...

Save me the lessons about "how the world works" and provide me with evidence for your claim. That's all I'm asking for. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So you have no evidence. 

roll.gif

It is impossible and illogical to call this a debate when one party of the debate will not even research the prompt in question. If he is not willing to look at what you provide and rebuttal properly, this discussion is pointless and you win by default. If this were a real debate dude would have been disqualified due to lack of research. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So you have no evidence. 

roll.gif

It is impossible and illogical to call this a debate when one party of the debate will not even research the prompt in question. If he is not willing to look at what you provide and rebuttal properly, this discussion is pointless and you win by default. If this were a real debate dude would have been disqualified due to lack of research. 

Back
Top Bottom