IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP

alright so i got home today and my sister caught me with smell of smoke from a cigarette on my breath and on my hands. i was chewing gum so i said that thesmell on my breath was from the gum but i couldn't talk my way out of the smell being on my hands. no one in my family knows i smoke. she said she'sgoing to tell my dad in the morning. i denied everything and told her she was trippin. i have to make up some kind of a story as to how the smell got on myhands.

i need a legitimate excuse as to how the smell of cigarettes was on my hand. if she tells my dad he'll most likely kick me out the house (i come from avery strict family). i already prayed to God for help. I AM NEVER SMOKING A CIGARETTE AGAIN.

PLEASE NT HELP ME WITH AN EXCUSE.

1. stop smoking
2. tell em you held your friend's cig(if they know any of your friends smoke) while he tied his kicks.

your friend was smoking and asked you to hold his cigarette for him while he tied his shoe laces?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

1. stop smoking
2. tell em you held your friend's cig(if they know any of your friends smoke) while he tied his kicks.
1. I'm done. I really am.

2. that's good. thanks Dirty.

anyone else got anything???

The truth will set you free. Tell them before your sister does. Tell them how you hated it and you will never do it again and you want to be open abouteverything with them.

Tell them...your friend was smoking close to you, or if you drive....you gave him a ride, and he started smoking in the car, and you told him to stop...iuunoman...

hope this helps....

good luck fam

^^ Chyea that sounds good. Tell'm you tried it but hated it. Comin out and bein honest is ya best bet fam.

your word against hers? as long as there's no physical evidence DENY that *%@#.
or tell your pops that she must have been smoking rocks or somethin to imagine something so outlandish

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

The truth will set you free. Tell them before your sister does. Tell them how you hated it and you will never do it again and you want to be open about everything with them.

i wish i could do that, but my dad will kick me out the house. my mom is on depression medication and i'm the only son left. if i get kicked out mymom's illness will escalate to another level. i'm done smoking. it's stupid. i'm never doin that isht again.

just say you were around people that smoked. or that you were in the car or osmethin when your friend was smoking. i dont smoke but i always smell like smokewhen i come back from hanging out with my friends.

tell them your friend was smoking and then you let him suck on your fingers. they wont know what to think.

yeaaaaaaaaa, get up before your sister in the morning and say you caught her with the smell of smoke!!!!! and that she'll probably say she caught you justto try and flip the switch.

can't you work this out with your sister? how old are you anyway?

ps. pics of sister?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

how old is your sister ??

can you tell her your sorry ?
my sisters 24. i can tell her i'm sorry but this is the second time she's caught me. the first time she was like i'll give you onefinal chance. i messed up.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Id use the held my friends cigarrete with him or met his parents who smoke off the hook and shook their hands so it musta transferred, good luck

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

how old is your sister ??

can you tell her your sorry ?
my sisters 24. i can tell her i'm sorry but this is the second time she's caught me. the first time she was like i'll give you one final chance. i messed up.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
If your sister loves you man, she wont snitch...she putting your Life in Jeopardy...I doubt she will snitch...com on fam....Unless she wants tobreak up the fam...i doubt she will snitch....Dont worry about it...Unless you sister is a !!%@+.

Just tell them that you're friends were smoking around you and the smoke smell stuck to your clothes. It's a perfectly legitimate excuse since ithappens to me all the time.

Lmao hahaha

dude really thinks his dad is dumb enough to kick him out of the house for smoking bogeys.

do you realize how irresponsible that would be of your father. imagine him telling his friends that he kicked his son out of the crib because his daughter saidhe smelled like cigarettes.

and think of what his co-workers, brothers, sisters, mom, dad, cousins, eff it every other family member would say if they heard u got kicked out for that.

you're acting like u came home high and drunk from a party and beat your sister up or something. it's really not THAT serious. Your dad will be mad,upset, etc...but you're not getting kicked out.

Back
Top Bottom