in a way, everyone pays for sex, real talk

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Yep, i pay for my girl when we go out 9/10 times and i had to eat her out multiple times before i got dome and then i didnt smash until i took her to the jonas brothers concert i love her tho
pimp.gif
THB?
nerd.gif
yup
grin.gif

My dude...if you put gas in your car to go see the !$% ......

You are paying for the *****

You insecure dudes actually give a !$% about this tricking off !$% .

Nothing is free. If im hittin a chick and she knows I have a girl and we both have an understanding I don't mind doing something for her. Im not giving hercash money, but if that lil phone bill due, ill skin down for it.

Nothing is free

Originally Posted by My Trap Bunkin

Nothing is free. If im hittin a chick and she knows I have a girl and we both have an understanding I don't mind doing something for her. Im not giving her cash money, but if that lil phone bill due, ill skin down for it.

Nothing is free
whoa whoa whoa... you would pay a JOs phone bill? the hell? nobody said anything about all that...
smh.gif

money is temporary, fam.. who cares. the only people who are so concerned with tricking and spending money on a girl are those without money.

i stunt, i style, i flash the sht
i gets what the fck i want, so what i trick?

captainobvious.jpg

although, i honestly believe op is just trying to justify picking up a freelancer.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by sn00pee

yes, everyone pays to a certain extent, but how much you pay is on you.
I guess truly down to it, everything we do is for sex.
I agree 10000%

Why do we want all the illest clothes and electronics and %@#$??
Why do we all the money and cars and jewels?? Why do we want power??

So that we can have vagina at every waking moment. If there we no women, we wouldnt give a $%$+ about anything

agreed. even bill gates son would give up everything if girls liked homeless people.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by sn00pee

yes, everyone pays to a certain extent, but how much you pay is on you.
I guess truly down to it, everything we do is for sex.
I agree 10000%

So that we can have vagina at every waking moment. If there we no women, we wouldnt give a $%$+ about anything

wow you guys are so dumb. youre just low. what about people who are legitimately intelligent and want to contribute for the sake of progressing society? Whatabout people who help others for the sake of doing good? What about people who want power and money to be able to make a difference in the world? What aboutpeople who love their job and coincidentally happen to get highly paid as well?

honestly man there are so many individuals that have a PURPOSE in their life that dont do it for girls, girls are just a byproduct that theyre probably tooimportant to care about.

geeze some of yall need to think before you talk

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Yep, i pay for my girl when we go out 9/10 times and i had to eat her out multiple times before i got dome and then i didnt smash until i took her to the jonas brothers concert i love her tho
pimp.gif
THB?
nerd.gif
that is him.
laugh.gif

I strongly disagree with your assertion that everything we do is for sex, speak for yourself.

Because I like dressing and looking nice. Ive always been a bit of a geek when it came to electronics as well.

I could see that. But you say "WE" not everyone cares about that.

Riley: Well I don't see what's the big deal with (gardening tool)s anyway.

Huey: Riley all women are not (gardening tool)s. We're talking 20-25 percent tops.

Riley: Ok but if they not all (gardening tool)s then why do I got to pay to take them out to eat then. I mean I'm paying, that'spayment.

Huey: I don't know, cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl you take her out to dinner but you're not paying the girl yourpaying the restaurant.

Riley: But I'm paying which makes her a (gardening tool)! Why don't I just give her the money I was gon' spend on dinner and that(gardening tool) can go grocery shopping.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Riley: Well I don't see what's the big deal with (gardening tool)s anyway.

Huey: Riley all women are not (gardening tool)s. We're talking 20-25 percent tops.

Riley: Ok but if they not all (gardening tool)s then why do I got to pay to take them out to eat then. I mean I'm paying, that's payment.

Huey: I don't know, cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl you take her out to dinner but you're not paying the girl your paying the restaurant.

Riley: But I'm paying which makes her a (gardening tool)! Why don't I just give her the money I was gon' spend on dinner and that (gardening tool) can go grocery shopping.
Thread!!!! hahaha

Originally Posted by My Trap Bunkin

Nothing is free. If im hittin a chick and she knows I have a girl and we both have an understanding I don't mind doing something for her. Im not giving her cash money, but if that lil phone bill due, ill skin down for it.

Nothing is free

exactly...

***... Gra$$ or Ca$h... NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We all spend money one way or another to attract the opposite sex. (Some guys do it to impress other guys lol) But I wouldn't call it "Paying ForSex"

-Fresh Hair cut
-Clothes
-Shoes
-Nice Car

And waste money on
-Gas
-Club
-Trojans
And the list goes on....

Basically if you broke YNS (unless its a HoodRat/BustDown)

Back
Top Bottom